2013 Football Ticket Thread

As an out-of-towner, I will have two tickets in section 103 for just about every game except for Campbell, which I am sure to attend. If you are interested in any of my tickets, send me a pm.

I am in need of two tickets for the Campbell game. Living in Denver, CO and flying in for the first game, so at this point I just need the tickets. For those who donā€™t recognize this name, I rarely post these days, but to jog your memory, I got kicked out of the UMass bball game back in 2007 (my apparent claim to fame).

Look forward to enjoying some good tailgating time with the crew on August 31st!

[quote=ā€œf-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s, post:22, topic:27466ā€]I am in need of two tickets for the Campbell game. Living in Denver, CO and flying in for the first game, so at this point I just need the tickets. For those who donā€™t recognize this name, I rarely post these days, but to jog your memory, I got kicked out of the UMass bball game back in 2007 (my apparent claim to fame).

Look forward to enjoying some good tailgating time with the crew on August 31st![/quote]

Dude, you are going to have a hard time finding tickets to campbell, and if you do, you will probably end up paying just as much as a season ticket. Iā€™d highly recommend getting season tickets if you want to catch the first game, and just sell the rest.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:23, topic:27466ā€][quote=ā€œf-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s, post:22, topic:27466ā€]I am in need of two tickets for the Campbell game. Living in Denver, CO and flying in for the first game, so at this point I just need the tickets. For those who donā€™t recognize this name, I rarely post these days, but to jog your memory, I got kicked out of the UMass bball game back in 2007 (my apparent claim to fame).

Look forward to enjoying some good tailgating time with the crew on August 31st![/quote]

Dude, you are going to have a hard time finding tickets to campbell, and if you do, you will probably end up paying just as much as a season ticket. Iā€™d highly recommend getting season tickets if you want to catch the first game, and just sell the rest.[/quote]I agree with Clayton. Iā€™d want to guarantee myself of tickets.

Certainly rolling the dice, and if I canā€™t get tix, will enjoy the gameday festivities nonetheless. But keeping my fingers crossed.

Just be aware that youā€™re not allowed to tailgate while the game is underway or at halftime. I guess youā€™d have to leave campus when the game started? Or maybe you could watch the game in the Student Union?

Just be aware that youā€™re not allowed to tailgate while the game is underway or at halftime. I guess youā€™d have to leave campus when the game started? Or maybe you could watch the game in the Student Union?[/quote]

They have never said you canā€™t keep tailgating during the game that I have seen. Just that you canā€™t leave the game (halftime) and then re-enter.

I do know that they are working on having the game playing in the union and/or other facilities on campus for anyone who isnā€™t at the game.

Just be aware that youā€™re not allowed to tailgate while the game is underway or at halftime. I guess youā€™d have to leave campus when the game started? Or maybe you could watch the game in the Student Union?[/quote]

They have never said you canā€™t keep tailgating during the game that I have seen. Just that you canā€™t leave the game (halftime) and then re-enter.

I do know that they are working on having the game playing in the union and/or other facilities on campus for anyone who isnā€™t at the game.[/quote]
In the FSL handbook, page 9, section Tailgating Policy, rule 2, in part: ā€œTailgating at halftime and during the game is prohibited.ā€

I do know that they are working on having the game playing in the union and/or other facilities on campus for anyone who isnā€™t at the game.[/quote]
In the FSL handbook, page 9, section Tailgating Policy, rule 2, in part: ā€œTailgating at halftime and during the game is prohibited.ā€[/quote]

That poses a potential problem. What happens when they decide not to let intoxicated fans into the game? There will be nowhere to go.

In the FSL handbook, page 9, section Tailgating Policy, rule 2, in part: ā€œTailgating at halftime and during the game is prohibited.ā€[/quote]

Ah well I completely missed that! Will be interesting to see how they enforce that.

Iā€™d probably be willing to part with two tickets to the first gameā€¦

ā€¦ for the low price of $4,000 a piece.

stubhub has 4 listed at $400 a pieceā€¦

This is what Iā€™m talking about. If you intend to be at the first game, and are not a student, and donā€™t have season tickets, Iā€™m sorry, but you arenā€™t getting in without parting with your 401k.

This is what Iā€™m talking about. If you intend to be at the first game, and are not a student, and donā€™t have season tickets, Iā€™m sorry, but you arenā€™t getting in without parting with your 401k.[/quote]

Which is why temp seating should be announced so that the school rakes in the $$$, not necessarily scalpers

Might have my 4 available for September 14th against Central.
Iā€™ll sell for face if I cannot attend.
Send PM.

8 General Admission Tickets listed for $99.99 now on StubHub for Campbell game.

http://www.stubhub.com/university-of-north-carolina-charlotte-49ers-football-tickets/charlotte-vs-campbell-8-31-2013-4305190/

[quote=ā€œninermike, post:36, topic:27466ā€]8 General Admission Tickets listed for $99.99 now on StubHub for Campbell game.

http://www.stubhub.com/university-of-north-carolina-charlotte-49ers-football-tickets/charlotte-vs-campbell-8-31-2013-4305190/[/quote]

This is getting extremely funny. The only people with GA tickets are students. I donā€™t think they realize they arenā€™t guaranteed a ticket yet. Somebody is going to be screwed come august.

Surprised the $700 ticket is still for sale.

lets say this person doesnā€™t get a ticket. what is the penalty for selling a fake ticket?

You have to register your credit card on Stubhub to sell. If you sell a fake ticket or donā€™t provide the ticket youā€™ve promised, your card gets charged.