2013 Football Ticket Thread

Looking for a single for any of the following: 8/31 9/14 10/12 11/9

Iā€™ll be at all of those, but if I can get extras I can bring Mrs. ZL along.

ā€¦

[quote=ā€œChevEE, post:42, topic:27466ā€][quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:41, topic:27466ā€]Looking for a single for any of the following: 8/31 9/14 10/12 11/5

Iā€™ll be at all of those, but if I can get extras I can bring Mrs. ZL along.[/quote]
November 5th?[/quote]

No, November 9th.

(please ignore the quoted proof of my typo.)

You have to register your credit card on Stubhub to sell. If you sell a fake ticket or donā€™t provide the ticket youā€™ve promised, your card gets charged.[/quote]
I remember when Ohio State came to NC State, the OSU fans were paying students $500 a ticket to get in. The student tickets were useless because you had to have an ID accompanying it to get in.

Yea I believe Stubhub wonā€™t allow you to sell student tickets either.

I will have 3 tickets for sale for the 10/12 UNCP game.
Does anyone know if parking access is game by game or one placard? If it is game by game, iā€™ll have a pass to the black lot as well.

Would like to sell as a total package. PM me if interested.

At the Spring game, Parking Services and the Athletic Foundation both told me the parking passes would be game by game and they would be taken from you as you entered your specific lot.

At the Spring game, Parking Services and the Athletic Foundation both told me the parking passes would be game by game and they would be taken from you as you entered your specific lot.[/quote]

Yep. So they canā€™t be passed off and used again the same day. Now WHO would do such a thing? ~sarcasm~

I need 3 for opening game on aug 31st. Please let me know if you have some available.

I am interested in purchasing Tickets to any home game that is available.

When will FSL season tix be mailed?

RT @NinerTix @Matt_Murrow #Charlotte49ers Football All-In-One Booklets for FSL owners are anticipated to be mailed out the week of 8/12 #StateofCharlotte

You think if I tell them to send it to a Charlotte address, they can make the changes now? Iā€™ll be on the East Coast for the 2nd half of Aug. I will be fucked if they send them here to LA.

You think if I tell them to send it to a Charlotte address, they can make the changes now? Iā€™ll be on the East Coast for the 2nd half of Aug. I will be fucked if they send them here to LA.[/quote]

They will absolutely do that. Call the ticket office at 704-687-4949. I had to do an address change for tickets as well and they took care of everything.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Tickets-Experiences-/1305/i.html?_ipg=&_sop=10&_sac=1&_dct=1&_from=R9&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSRCHX%3ASRCH&_armrs=1&_nkw=Charlotte+49ers

So whatā€™re the rules for selling tickets? Iā€™ve never had an issue of having Charlotte 49ers tickets that would actually sell. A buddy needs for me to sell two of his tickets for the Campbell game and donā€™t want to post something on here or ebay/StubHub that will cause problems.

Youā€™ll be able to sell those tickets very easily. North Carolina allows tickets to be sold above face value online if thatā€™s what you are asking. You wonā€™t get in trouble selling your tickets on StubHub but youā€™ll also easily find buyers here.

If you are interested in selling face value Iā€™ve got about 10 friends and family who want to come to the Campbell game. Just PM me and I can help you out.

[quote=ā€œC49er, post:56, topic:27466ā€]So whatā€™re the rules for selling tickets? Iā€™ve never had an issue of having Charlotte 49ers tickets that would actually sell. A buddy needs for me to sell two of his tickets for the Campbell game and donā€™t want to post something on here or ebay/StubHub that will cause problems.[/quote]Gracias.

Hey guys, I know a lot of you needed tickets for particular games. Just so you know, ebay is starting to have them for pretty much every home game, but fair warning, they are high dollar.

I will buy tickets to any home game.