2013 Football Ticket Thread

I am desperately looking for 2 more tickets to the Campbell game.

I have four tickets with a parking pass for the JMU game. I’m a JMU season ticket holder and live in Charlotte. I have been informed that my wife’s nephew will be getting married on that day. These tickets have a terrific view in section 403. Aisle seats with 2 in front of 2. The parking pass is in the CONVO lot with fast/easy access to I-81 and plenty of room to tailgate if you wish. I live in the University Area within 3 miles of UNCC. $100 total for the four tickets to include the parking pass. Reply to this post and we’ll figure out how to get them to you.

I need to piece together 4 to Campbell somehow. If anyone needs to sell please contact me and I will buy immediately.

Dang, I would take these but MY nephew is getting married this day as well. (September 21). :frowning:

If we’d have known a month ago, we would have totally done it. We already bought them though. Best of luck selling the seats!

I may have 2 tickets for sale for our final 2 home games.

Dang, I would take these but MY nephew is getting married this day as well. (September 21). :([/quote]

I’d appreciate your letting any friends know. What kills me is that the wedding is in Lynchburg, VA about 2 hours from Harrisonburg. But they won’t have it at 2:00 like normal people, oh, no, they are having it at 4:00. Just close enough to game time that there is no way for me to do both.

Looks like as we approach the season, this thread is getting busy. I will get the list updated at lunch today. I post names in order of when they were requested/posted.

2013 season is SOLD OUT!

TEMPORARY SEATS PLEASE - I have tickets, but I still think the more people we can pack in the better.

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:70, topic:27466”]TEMPORARY SEATS PLEASE - I have tickets, but I still think the more people we can pack in the better.[/quote]SRO tickets are probably more likely if we do any game day tickets at all.

Look for tickets to all games and willing to pay premiums for the opener and homecoming.

I talked with the AD last week about SRO or temporary seats and was told there were NO PLANS for either. :frowning:

I talked with the AD last week about SRO or temporary seats and was told there were NO PLANS for either. :([/quote]

Hadn’t we been through this before? There were no plans for non-FSL season tickets either, till there were.

#StealthAD

I talked with the AD last week about SRO or temporary seats and was told there were NO PLANS for either. :([/quote]

Hadn’t we been through this before? There were no plans for non-FSL season tickets either, till there were.

#StealthAD[/quote]

The main issue with Temp seating or SRO is the bathroom requirments. If they did either they would have to bring in pot-a-jons and I don’t think they think that is a good option.

#StealthAD[/quote]

The main issue with Temp seating or SRO is the bathroom requirments. If they did either they would have to bring in pot-a-jons and I don’t think they think that is a good option.[/quote]I figured there was some wiggleroom on the bathrooms. I didn’t expect us to put 25,000 in there, but I thought we might be able to fit a few thousand more with SRO.

If bathrooms really are what is going to block temps or SROs as they have said a few times (and that it wasn’t just a ploy to sell the remaining FSLs and season tickets), any expansion is going to be more expensive that we had hoped. I assume that more bathrooms are built on the upper concourse stacked on top of the current facilities. That would seem to mean that any expansion must include the upper concourse.

If you put in even just 5000 more seats at $30 a ticket the revenue from tickets alone would be $150,000. I can’t imagine that the rental costs for the factilities we’d need would somehow exceed this.

#StealthAD[/quote]

I know that. However, we are now less than 1 month away from kickoff. He seemed legit when he told me this (ie; there was no “wink, wink” we can’t talk about it yet kind of thing).

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/08/07/4219892/charlotte-49ers-football-tickets.html