2019 Away Game tickets

If we buy the allotment of 4 tickets for the Clemson and App games, are more available in the future?

I think you can when it goes to general public, at least until we sell out

1 Like

Bump. Tomorrow (Tuesday April 23) begins the process for us FSL holders. YES!!

9:10am and still no presale email?

The email from before says it starts at 10 AM.

Nevermind just received it.

I picked up 4 for both App and Clemson games. Online process was pretty easy, glad to see it that way.

1 Like

In for 2 for each! Let’s go NINERS!

1 Like

Done and done!! Cannot wait for these games!

Anyone know the sections we have for both games? UT tickets were phenomenal.

App, looks like 208 and 209 on away side top right:

Clemson, pretty decent area in the corner of the endzone, low:

Thanks, like the looks of both.

clt looks forward to walking around the appy track and laughing.

Sad but true, we will never get to walk the track there as they are tearing it out as we speak.

Our seats in both pretty much face the sun. Not knowing gametimes now, but rumor is the app game is about a 6:00 kickoff, so sun/heat probably won’t be an issue. However, the klempzen kickoff is rumored to be a nooner and that could be a roaster for us . Of course, we’ll see, and as long as I’m there, I’ll deal.

Removing the track surface does not move the stands any closer to the field. Kidd Brewer Stadium is an example of the compromises that must be made when a program operates on a shoestring budget.

clt says the appys will likely just plant grass to save a few dollars.

Ordered my 4 tickets for App

I am locked in with both Clemson and App. Clemson tickets through our AD. App through big App donor - that should be interesting. Also of note with ticket allotment is we likely have the large visitors section and then a smaller section in premium seats. Worked that way in both Louisville and Tennessee. If you are buying through the Athletic Foundation your donor rank likely dictates what ya get.

Got an email regarding away tix on sale, I guess to the general public? Surprised we didn’t sell out our allotments to the app and klempzen games already.