2019 Away Game tickets

We have some heated debates in here, but I have full faith that most of you are real fans.

Unfortunately, much of our fanbase falls under the term “Forty Whiners”

“I’ll donate when they fire judy”
“I’ll buy tickets when they fire lambert”
“I won’t support price, but I’ll go to hoops when they fire him”
“if they can get us back in CUSA, I’ll go again”

These are the people that aren’t buying tickets.

5 Likes

Anyone going to any other away games other than app or clemson? We are going to WKU.

If we are at 5 + wins I’m going to ODu

It’s a good weekend trip. I’d get there Thursday and make a 4 day out of it. We hit up downtown and the USS Wisconsin/Nautilus on day one, then did a harbor tour to check out the aircraft carriers. Our hotel was near the air base too so we got to see lots of aircraft including F-22s.

Going to ODU as well as App and Clemson…trying to make WKU. Wife and kid are out of town, so it’s tough to decide between the game or house all to myself.

I am in for App and maybe ODU. ODU is Thanksgiving weekend so that may be tough.

clt says you think you saw raptors…

Damn I thought Thanksgiving was the weekend before but still a maybe for me.

Honestly, I used to say very similar things. Couldn’t wait for Judy to be gone. I liked Brad was was ready for a change. Thought DeVos deserved the boot many moons ago.
So, Healy was hired and I purchased 4 FSLs. Upgraded my parking pass. I’ve bought tickets for both Clemson and App. I have no room to talk so putting my money where my mouth is.

5 Likes

Normbulance will roll to both App and Clempsun. Looking forward to both.

1 Like

Glad to see so many of you coming up the hill. If you travel 77 to 421 the Hwy Patrol is tough from Wilkesboro to Boone. Don’t go more than 5 over. Coming up 321 from Gasmonia…watch from Lincolnton to Hickory. The other trap is the 50mph limit coming up the mountains to Blowing Rock and it changes to 35. HP can be nasty on game day. Do nt plan to see the kickoff if you get to town an hour before. There are excellent restaurants in Blowing Rock and Boone if you plan to stay the evening but hit Open Table now. (Waiting for Zaxbys jokes). A neat boutique hotel The Horton with a rooftop bar if you have a couple bucks. There is a Harris Teeter and a Publix on 321 close to stadium approach if you don’t bring your tailgate food. Ill await the insults but i can make your visit easier ask questions here.

1 Like

emf says don’t forget the two-story Wendy’s

1 Like

Thanks for the info @bigdave13. And thanks for the memories, the Zaxby’s promotion is one of my favorite App moments. :chicken:. Maybe if Coach Fox had fired up the grill and given away food before the game he would still have a job.

Smack aside, thank you for doing this.

clt praises the appys for considering a #charlottestrong fundraiser