2019 Football Ticket Thread

I have an extra in 108 you can have for free if you don’t mind sitting next to my drunk ass. I tailgate in the Blue Lot next to Belk Gym, ask Normbulance for me, if you don’t know me already.

Yes! I don’t believe we’ve met. Will reach out

Hey All - I recently found out that I am, in fact, open for the Clemson game. However, after a brief search I could not find 49ers section tix. Does anyone have any available that they may be interested in selling? Thanks yall!

Call the AD. 704-687-4949. Last I heard, Clemson was not sold out.

Similar to App, DO NOT give some dirty hippy on the aftermarket your money.

1 Like

In the 49ers section?

I might have one extra in the Charlotte section. I won’t know until they announce a game time.

That is correct, if you get them through our Ticket Office it will be in our section. They appear to be pretty good seats too.

1 Like

Are they good seats? I bought mine through Charlotte but was curious to know which section we are in.

Should be lower level around the end zone if that is accurate (very similar to the UT seats if you went there last year)

I did the UT game last year and was very happy with the seats. Awesome hoping it’s the same for Clemson!

Hah I hope it’s half as fun, that was a great trip.

1 Like

Yes. We have not been told the niner tickets are sold out AND our AD gets that $

I won’t be able to make it to the GW game. One ticket in section 111 row 7. $20

I was able to get two tickets to Clemson today through our ticket office. They have it off the website now and it sounds like they are running pretty low. First they told me no and then they said “well how many do you need.”

1 Like

That is awesome if we’re that close to selling out the allotment. Good job all.

2 Likes

That’s weird. Wonder why the lie/confusion/ignorance? Are they holding some for someone “just in case” they decide at the last minute to go? Enquireing minds want to know.

?? I didn’t ask.

Side note-----Clemson has only officially sold out 2 of their home games (as of 2 days ago), ours and Texas A&M. Have not even sold out their opener at Ga Tech.

clt says that you need to win games to sell out stadiums