2019 Football Ticket Thread

They returned some of the allotment a few weeks ago and they’re selling what they have left to students. They’ve sold around 3,000 tix.

1 Like

Selling 3,000+ tickets for a road game is big boy football behavior. Well done everyone, can’t wait to see you there.

What was the original allotment? Too bad we didn’t sell them all.

There were 500 complimentary tickets (presumably for friends and family of players and staff, VIPs, etc.) and 4,000 to be sold.

EDIT: and TBF, we’re not done selling.

1 Like

I’ve got at least 1, probably 2 for the game Thursday if anyone is looking.

I have 2 tickets in 104 for GWU if anyone is still looking for tickets.

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTickets.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=21500&mode=EVENT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=1046532&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=42667&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=37202&stage=seat_reservation

App game is not sold out yet if you didn’t get your tickets yet. These are cheaper than stubhub for sure.

Anyone else find this funny as hell, given all the blab about how appies are soooo supportive of their team?

These are gone.

I have 2 GA tix for G-W, free. Can pickup from me at Normbulance tomorrow.

EDIT: tickets are gone

2 Likes

I could use them if still available. Think the wife and I may make this one.

They’re yours!

Still have 1 in 109. $20 or trade it for a beer or two. Will give away to someone tomorrow if no interest

Just a heads up for folks still looking for tix, they are going for crazy cheap on StubHub. Like single digits per ticket. I would have figured there’d be more demand and buzz for the season opener, but I guess maybe we need to get a few W’s before that starts to happen.

1 Like

Alumni get $5 tix through ticket office. Not a lot of tix left in this promotion though.

2 Likes

Willing to transfer 2 tickets for Gardner Webb. Section 103, row 9.

Upper deck, nice! Someone snap these up quick!

5 Likes

I know I’ve kind of been out of the loop since I moved out west, but how did I miss the stadium expansion!? :smile:

1 Like

Got my Clemson seats. I’m in TDT (upper level). If anybody can’t make it and has lowers I’ll gladly trade or haggle with you.

Rassel them for it. :men_wrestling: