2019 Football Ticket Thread

Good catch. Edited.

TDT as well, in Sec 210 for App so looks like we had overflow for the Reserved Seats there too.

Someone posted the seating chart for Clemson before with the visitor section highlighted. I canā€™t find it, anyone recall? Cant find same one on their website

I looked at this one. https://blog.tickpick.com/clemson-tigers-football-seating-chart-memorial-stadium-seat-views/

Have an extra GA ticket for G-Webb for free if anyone wants it. DM me if interested.

Iā€™m in 114 for App and I bought through Charlotte as well. They said it was a ā€œCharlotte sectionā€ .

Sounds like we have more app tickets than I thought. Thatā€™s a good thing

clt says you donā€™t need tickets to appy. Just walk in with a cup of ice

Youā€™d never make it to a seat, the Appys would descend upon you like a plague of locusts to consume your ice down to the last chip.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a chance Iā€™ll have 2 extra for the App game in our section. Face value

If anyone has 2 Appy tix, please DM me.

Good to see other NINERS on here will be in 114 with me.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait 49er1. See you tonight!

1 Like

I have 4 tickets for the UMass game. Will be out of town. Section 109, includes cushioned seats and rooftop parking (3 spaces) in orange CRI deck. Less than face value. Asking $25/ea and will throw in parking for free.

Also have 2 extra for the App game. Section 210. $40 each face value

Clemson tickets came in the mail today. Seats are definitely not as good as Tennessee game. These seats way up in section TDT upstairs row EE.

Who else is in section V at klempzen?

My 4 are in V

1 Like

Iā€™m up top too. Definitely not close to the Tennessee seats last year

Iā€™ll trade you some TDT and you can be with some more niner fans