2019 Week 10: Middle Tennessee

Looks like Reynolds is making his own statement about Newton’s visit.

Now…I hope Healy puts his foot on their neck in the 4th and make another statement we like to call “payback”

3 Likes

All you arm chair defensive coordinators need to show up and enjoy that crow.

Masterful job by the coaching staff today. Atkins ran the ball all over them.

THIS IS WHY WE RUN THE 4/2/5. We still don’t have the talent to run it well, but this is why we do it. MTSU had to call every trick play in the playbook, and run the ball while using 6 minutes of the clock to score in the 4th quarter when they were down three scores. Oh by the way, that’s a very gifted coaching staff on the other sideline that got their lunch money taken today.

4 Likes

Good win today. We looked like a much more mature team today. Time to lock in and get focused for the next games.

2 Likes

clt says we will not lose again this year

1 Like

First win ever against MTSU!

1 Like

We looked like the dominate team today after their opening drive. Scoring TDs on your first 3 possessions will typically end with a W.

Reynold made some good passes and WR had some great finger tip catches it looked like.

Special team did really well.

On to next week.

Offense has been good all year. Defense seems to be catching up. Ability to make in game and in season adjustments are signs of a good staff. Go Niners!

1 Like

Defense played one hell of a game tonight!

5 Likes

Team also showed that they can still run the ball without Lemay. Big going into next season.

4 Likes

Great win! It was a total team win, O kept clicking even without LeMay and the D played its best game of the year. If we can get by UTEP, that Marshall game will be off the hook.

2 Likes

Best overall game of the year. Best game of the year for defense and special teams.

4 Likes

To think we had no chance per some folks on here.

Expectations are now Unmanaged.

3 Likes

Honestly, might have been our best played game ever. All phases played well.

3 Likes

The staff deserves some credit for improving the results on defense.

5 Likes

I’ll be the first to say I didn’t think they would win today. I’m generally pessimistic when it come to our football.

The defense came to play in a way I didn’t feel they were able. I also feel like the coaches completely outfoxed Middle in strategy and gamesmanship.
I have no problem being wrong.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Awesome game! My cheeks puckered a bit in the 4th but ball control was the name of the game today boys! No letdowns at UTEP!!!

1 Like

Tomorrow at 10:35 Kelli Barton WCCB s going to wear my club lit shirt on air!!!

4 Likes