2019 Week 13: Marshall

This game really depends on what Marshall team shows up. They’re more talented than us, so we’re gonna need some lucky bounces/breaks.

Marshall coming off emotional win to go on road - Hope that works in our favor. Haven’t heard but hope we healed up and are as close to full strength as possible - gonna need everyone to contribute.

There are certain games where you just have a good feeling. Not often, especially with the limited history of our program, much of it sour. But this one. I don’t know why. I just have a good feeling like Ben Crenshaw before the sunday singles at the 99 Ryder Cup.

1 Like

I think the atmosphere (assuming the weather ends up being decent) should be great. I don’t have a great feeling about this game but I didn’t feel good about Middle Tennessee or North Texas so :joy:

Weather is iffy. But NINER NATION needs to show up on the field and in the stands.

4 Likes

70% chance of rain. Total bummer.

Bring your ponchos!

1 Like

I think the weather helps the Niners.

1 Like

Not in the stands though…

1 Like

I heard this morning the rain could come early in the day on WBTV. Lets hope so or the rain will hurt the crowd size.

2 Likes

MarshaWeather

Hopefully things will change!

Perfect timing.

2 Likes

Show up rain or shine. They make rainsuits. Let’s GO NINERS!

1 Like

I’ll be there regardless. Hate the forecast will keep a lot of NINERS AWAY. Was hoping for a packed and electric atmosphere to help feed a NINER upset win.

Just saw Benny is doubtful. Well that just about craps us out vs this herd team. Lost what optimism I had.

Let’s not burn our tickets just yet. It’s not ideal, but we have been playing “not ideal” football since App.

2 Likes

Not burning tickets. I’ll be there regardless, but out chances to win have dropped significantly. The spread should increase 3-7 points by Saturday.

Pretty sure Vegas made the spread knowing Benny was already injured, but OK.

2 Likes

I have rainsuit ready to go. I thought Benny could have played against UTEP of needed.

2 Likes