2019 Week 13: Marshall

I have no issues either. I am glad they are at least making an effort to put people in seats

3 Likes

Just heard a betting guru on 610 say losers of big games are VERY dangerous the week after that loss. So Iā€™m pulling for the herd to barely beat la tech in a physically draining, minor injury riddled OT game. :laughing::green_heart::pick:

Absolutely! If you canā€™t be there yourself, which would be a shame.

2 Likes

Be careful with these ā€œgurusā€ and their advice. Let me guess, he had a play to sell you that fit this very mold? Most of these ā€œbetting expertsā€ you hear or see, tout plays because they arenā€™t successful enough to make enough money betting on their own.

Marshall was blown out by Cincy earlier this year then turned around and laid another egg against a below average MT the next week.

So, sounds like a sure win for us!! YAAAAY!!!

Yep the Marshall fans can go ahead and stay at home, no use in them trashing Toby Creek for a guaranteed loss.

1 Like

2 Likes

That is great. What was the audience? Did it go out to students?

I wonder if we have permission to use the Cityā€™s crown logo? I like the effort to connect, and underscore that we are the City of Charlotteā€™s team, but we may be positioning them to do an official cease and desist because they have to protect their logo. Even if they are open to our using it like this, they must give permission. I would say that the University is smart enough to have handled all of this, but you knowā€¦

https://charlottenc.gov/Charlotte-Communications-and-Marketing/Pages/City%20Logo%20Guidelines.aspx

Itā€™s on Healyā€™s Twitter. Gotta think we have permission, weā€™re printing merch with it on it. Panthers coach got a hoodie gift with it a couple days ago.

2 Likes

I guess no update on Benny is strategic to keeping the herd guessing as they game plan for the surprise loss awaiting them here next week.

looks like they are slowly incorporating that font onto a lot of jerseys and documents

My guess is the city has approved it and likes that weā€™re using their brand. No way Healy and Hill are doing that kind of thing without asking. Itā€™s a great way for people to start seeing us as the cities team, its a small step but everything we can do to be more like Cincinnati or Memphis and get that buy in the better!

clt predicts crown helmets for the marshal game

Write that down

1 Like

Gold pants and green jerseys

Helmets?

Iā€™m not seeing any streaming options for this game. Is that the case?

Itā€™s on Stadium and Facebook Live.

https://www.espncharlotte.net/the-wake-up-call-will-healy-excited-to-play-again-after-bye-week/

1 Like

If you call yourself a niner and live within 3 hours, and you arenā€™t there, you need to stop calling yourself a niner

3 Likes

Opens at Marshall -7