2019 Week 9: North Texas

Whatโ€™s the uni combo for this game?

Iโ€™ll be interested to see how attendance is today. Iโ€™m guessing it wonโ€™t be good.

The weather is wonderful today.

Losing sadly trumps great football weather and most everything else.

I canโ€™t make it today due to trick or treating with my daughter, but I did find a taker for my tickets.

We suck on defense

1 Like

My God! #29 shows up on too many touchdown highlights. Get him outta there

He is two steps behind his guy on every play

Can we fire our trainersโ€ฆwe walk off an injured player ever 4-5 plays

Hokevdivkentvsialbf Djibouti!!!

Nice comeback win Niners!!!

yes, this. Was sooo angry all game at our defense and then we pull this off. Will take a lot to wipe this smile off my face.

4 Likes

If Reynolds isnโ€™t C-USA offensive POTW, then the league office is worthless! Go Niners!

4 Likes

Great win! It wasnโ€™t pretty but a win is a win. Still got a lot of work to do but we needed this one really bad.

2 Likes

What a game! Game ball for Reynolds!

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome!! To anyone who chose not to come without good reason: suck it. NINERS WIN!!!

2 Likes

When Reynolds runs, I swear it looks like I could tackle him. I donโ€™t know what kind of moves he has, but it just seems guys swing and miss when they are trying to bring him down. He only threw one potential interception today, which the North Texas guy somehow dropped.

I guess God was just with us. The rain even arrived just as the game concluded.

Holy shit what a ballgame. Hope all you Debbie Downers left at halftime like 3/4 of the crowd. Best half of football Iโ€™ve seen in a long time

3 Likes

And for all you who think โ€œtrainersโ€ have to do with player injuries, youโ€™re ignorant.

2 Likes