2019 Week 9: North Texas

And thatā€™s why you stay till the end!

2 Likes

Our defense is still so bad. Our DBs look like and are always a step behind the receiver. I guess that is reason we are recruiting so many DBs

Dudeā€¦settle down and STFU.

I was not being seriousā€¦just simply making a point about us continuing to have a lot of injuriesā€¦in literally every damn game. Wish there was something we could do about itā€¦itā€™s frustrating.

I swear to God people get jacked up over the dumbest shit on the internet.

I only caught the 4th quarter. From what I could tell, our d-line not getting pressure on their QB was a bigger problem than our secondary. Its tough to have good coverage downfield when the QB is getting 5-6 seconds to throw. Highsmith is getting double teamed every single play. Iā€™m not super savvy, but it seems like we need others to step up on the pass rish or get more creative with blitzing??

D.O.B.A.

Our secondary is not very goodā€¦but give any WR 6+ seconds and they will absolutely get open every single time against anyone. There were times when we laid back in a zone and rushed 3ā€¦and after 5-6 secs always found someone. Not much the DBs can do about that.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m not uptight, just pointing out your ignorance. Iā€™m not a fan of AJ myself, but he has no direct correlation to athletes injuries. You should be blaming Laskwoski. Thatā€™s his sole job. And to call them trainers is an insult. If you understood the background required for Athletic Trainerā€™s then maybe youā€™d halfway understand the ignorance in your comment

You seem more ā€œjacked upā€ than the original poster did.

2 Likes

Great to get a win and very fun second half. Our defense and special teams are hard to watch. It was nice to see things go our way at the end.

Man, what a finish. I was wearing my healy hoodie. When I saw the catch the hoodie was off before he hit the ground to display my shirt!

2 Likes

We did drop some intā€™s, at least 2

Gold Helmet, Black Jersey, Black Pants. First time we have used this combo.

Almost HALF our smallest in FBS stadiumā€™s capacityā€¦let that sink in.

Our fanbase is ASS. We are 3-1 at home and no one can be bothered to come out unless itā€™s over 95 degrees and sweltering?

I donā€™t get it.

I was half joking earlier when I said it was little Billyā€™s and little Tammyā€™s soccer season now, but holy shit itā€™s insane that we consistently have ass attendance after the 3rd home game every damn year.

I hate to point this out, especially since Reynolds worked his ass off to get us back into this game, but the guy on the other side of the ball tonight had better QB stats than he did.

Fine

these kids have been told that we stink and we havenā€™t done enough to prove otherwise. much like the guy at the bar tonight, we still ahve the rep of being jv. need to win to change the perception.

1 Like

I met 4 guys from Canada in the blue lot tonight. In talking to them they said they visit a different venue every year for a game. Tonight it was Charlotte! I wish that I would have seen them after the game to find out what they thought.

This was fun and if you did not have fun then I feel bad for you and your immediate family.

2 Likes

Post after post of how bad the game day experience is at Richardson (hot, parking sucks, long lines,etc). Then ridiculing folks for not showing up even if they have family commitments.

And you donā€™t understand why people donā€™t show :thinking:.

Our lot is not packed but we sure have a lot of fun. I hate it for the people that miss it. I WILL always show up and support the Niners!

1 Like

Oh and if you dont show up then STFU and donā€™t come on here bitching.

1 Like

If the league office awards a losing QB who had a cumulative 384 yds (394 passing + -10 rushing; 5 TDs) vs a winning one with 432 total yards (336 passing + 96 rushing; 4 TDs), guess thatā€™s their prerogative.

6 Likes

Congratulations on a gutty win. Hate to see your fan s not showing up. For the faithful it s so not understandable. Hope u win out and get your bowl game.

2 Likes

What a friggen win. That is why you never leave early. If you did you missed one of the best games ever played in that stadium.

Reynolds played out of this world tonight, he more than anyone else is responsible for extending hope for this season.

4 Likes