2020 Men's Basketball Conference Tournament

Calling it now. Niners win and earn first trip to the NCAA tourney in over a decade. Then, no tourney due to covid-19.

2 Likes

My criteria for attending the conference tournament are a top five standing AND it’s no farther to drive than Birmingham or Bowling Green . I’d make an exception for Miami. Anyway, Frisco is way too far so I didn’t even consider going. Glad I didn’t. I’d be bummed to insanity right about now. I do think the kids are going to play their hearts out tonight and subsequent games we play this year. They know they have returned our program to a competitive level not seen in a while and want to be remembered as the special team they are. Go NINERS!!!

We cannot and won’t allow an 18-6 run tonight. We are locked and loaded for this game. Dialed in. More cliches to follow.

3 Likes

We better be ready to play. I hope Sanchez has broken out the cattle prod for this game.

1 Like

Cancelled.

Well SHIT!!!

1 Like

I am betting NCAA’s end up getting cancelled.

Yep!!!

The entire tournament is CANCELLED!!!

NM. Just saw the release. Crap!

In addition to the basketball tournament being cancelled, C-USA has suspended spring sports competition as well:

We need a co-ncaa tournament championship banner

Leave it to Charlotte to not make the Big Dance by not having it all together. I’m generally happy with the direction of our athletic programs, but damn, what might have been.

***Also, I will now be claiming that we are undefeated in the CUSA Tournament under Ron Sanchez ***

1 Like

clt says we leave the Sanchize invitational with no losses

The ultimate “Respect My Decision” decision

:disappointed_relieved: :triumph: :rage: :sob:

Rosinski and Yarbro had Matt Swierad on today. Said the Frisco setup reminded him of an AAU event and that you can hear the game on the opposite court - whistles, horns, etc. Also said if you pick the right spot at the curtain, you can watch both games!