2020 Men's Basketball Conference Tournament

Did the team leave and find out on the way or did they find out before takeoff?

They were there yesterday, watching WBB play their game.

Yep, guys had gone through workouts, made a trip to In-N-Out, etc.

Almost wish we had finished outside the top four so they could have played yesterday and had an on court taste of the conference tournament experience.

Tough way to send seniors out

Man! I’m beginning to get a headache. My hands are trembling. Can’t get a deep breath. No sleep for the past two nights. Appetite gone. Brain fog. Spending my time searching the internet for old basketball footage. Can anybody out there with medical knowledge help me figure this out?

I have dvds of many of our best historic games I watch when I need a fix. They’re old now. :wink:

Terrific news-

We played awesome last night, won by 17 and really controlled pace on both ends of the court
Young and Shep had 34 between the 2 of them. Bamba had an excellent night with 10 and 12. Westerns Needed 2 OT’s to advance I think they will have tired legs for tonight’s game.

1 Like

Unfair not to mention Bertram hitting 3 consecutive threes.

1 Like

I still can;t believe my eyes that I saw it… But you are correct… His 9-0 run over 90 seconds was a back breaker.

Seeing the game in Ultra HD was also a pleasant surprise.

And with one arm in a sling! Good highlights of that on Sportscenter.

Why release a bracket for a tournament that will never be played, naming teams that had not yet earned their spot? Is it because players deserve the recognition in a season cut short, or is it because most coaches get a bonus for making the field? You decide.

Not sure I like this idea. But it will be FUNNY AS HELL NOT SEEING unc-crapple hole on it.

It’s here guys. Selection Sunday. Some of us are hitting up Belfast to see where we land.

1 Like

We are not going to the Big Dance because of that dumb ass ref’s call in the last minute yesterday. It is a travesty.

I’m imagining 3 stools at the bar, with 6 foot spacing.