2021-22 MBB - Charlotte @ #12 Arkansas, 12/7 9:00 PM SEC Network

Not sure Iā€™d be excited to watch this game if I was a Razorback fan. Hope we hang around long enough to make it interesting and sneak out with a win, but I doubt it happens. Niners need to put together some better defense and avoid the long droughts on offense to get an upset. Looked better versus GW, but I think that was mainly the fact that GW was terrible, though we did look for offense a little bit quicker. Iā€™ll hope for our 2nd big upset of Sanchezā€™ time here (the first being the win at Ok st. way back in his first year).

Meant to say this earlier. I like weā€™re playing faster, but I think doing so and the adjustment to playing faster probably resulted in a lot of the 17 turnovers in the GW game.

clt predicts a win

Wild Austin Butler with the early 5 points

clt calls it, we will win

Then some poor shot selections from young and butler. And some turnovers. Gotta play smart if gonna win.

1 Like

Apparently the allow a lot more contact in the SEC than the rest of college basketball. Getting bumped and hacked n every cut and every drive. No call

1 Like

My first impressions are that if we play a good game we can beat this team. We canā€™t give up the live ball turnovers.

We have to rebound better. They are killing us on the boards.

In 8 minutes they have 7 offensive rebounds already and we have 0. Canā€™t be mad at the 13-14 score.

Trapp looks scared.

You canā€™t get a rebound if you head straight back on defense.

2 Likes

Also turnovers are killing us. The crowd seems to be booing Trapp. ???

I wonder what would happen if we actually tried to rebound.

2 Likes

Getting raped on the boards. Difference in the game.

My guessā€¦ Sanchez wonā€™t adjustā€¦ Just a guess though

2 Likes

Made a nice run to cut into their big lead. Shooting 2-10 from 3 pt range, not likely to win if that continues.

1 Like

We had atleast 4-5 really good looks too.

1 Like

Cannot continue to lose on the boards like we have been.

We are also playing their tempo and not getting enough shots that we want in our offense.

Bad segment to end the half. Someone let me know when Trapp shows up.

1 Like

clt asks about the booing of trapp. He isnā€™t playing well

1 Like

You would think Trapp would be pretty used to playing against better athletes, seems to be struggling right now. Weā€™re probably going to need Young to catch fire to have a chance in this one.