2021-22 MBB - Charlotte @ North Texas, 1/20 7:00 PM ESPNU

I really want to see this team succeed. I only saw one person between the coaches and players that cared to compete. Everyone else just looked happy to be there.

The team showed more emotion in the handshake line than on the court.

Guess good thing is that AAC will basically be C-USA with MBB hoops flagship Houston + Cincy and UCF gone

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1484342005673054213?cxt=HHwWisCq1ZLMuJkpAAAA

FJlxI-7UUAkHhvn

We cannot even get the box score right.

Season 3 Starz GIF by Black Sails

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

1 Like

N. Texas shot 75% in the second half???

#packline

I’ll say it again…when a coach is so bad he’s even bad at his “specialty” there’s nothing else to see.

1 Like

I didn’t stick around for the end. What happened in the handshake line?

Matt said some assistant coaches and players exchanged “words” etc but then he didn’t ask Sanchez about it during post game, which was cut short by “technical difficulties”! :roll_eyes:

our assistants with out players?

The broadcast showed a little when they came back from commercial as well. There was a little pushing shoving and assistant coaches had to come along and separate the teams it looked like. They didn’t show what started it all though.

Matt gave the impression that it began with some of the assistant coaches. Anyway, checked Twitter account of UNT beat writer Brett Vito but nothing about it from him. Will check when he posts post game article.

Still confused… Was it between the two schools or was it an altercation between our players and our assistants?

Between the two schools

From a UNT message board:

BTW, Dowling a North Texas assistant.

Watched it a few times. Looked like Fearne was pretty animated at someone. As for players, it looked like the starters holding back the bench players which was odd to see.

And Dear Leader was nowhere to be found during the scuffle. He was already in the locker room, preparing remarks for the postgame.

I was literally yelling while it was happened “Where is Sanchez? Where the fuck is Sanchez? How is the coach not there at all?” He doesn’t give a shit about anything.

While scuffles after the game is over are not the norm, Ron should have somehow known this was going to happen and been there to participate instead of being in the locker room. Just another example of him not making adjustments.

In other words, a big nothing burger.