2021-22 MBB - Charlotte @ Rice, 1/22 3:00 PM ESPN+

Ronnnnnnnie

Nice to get a much needed road win. Close game from start to finish. I donā€™t think we had any super long scoring droughts, which is good.

The atmosphere in Halton Arena without fans is more exciting than the atmosphere at Rice today.

2 Likes

I was about to implode when Trapp AND Young missed those front ends of the 1 and 1s. Hit those and the game is clinched. Gotta do better.

1 Like

The refs iced them on those attempts. Held the ball forever.

1 Like

Are we undefeated in the gold unis? We need to make them our regular home jerseys.

Nah we got our butts kicked in them last time.

I like them though.

Good to get a road win today. I thought we were the better team but we canā€™t turn the ball over 18 times. Threadgill has been playing well lately. Iā€™ve noticed weā€™ve deferred to Trapp for end of game or late clock situations lately. Not sure thatā€™s the route I would go but it worked out.

1 Like

This is a nightmare. Winning just enough to keep his d@mn job. Sanchez gonna Sanchez 1-2 games then win 1-2 the rest of the way and we end up with a slightly over .500 record and middle of the pack in Conference but FAAAAR from what he should have accomplished with this team (and FAAAAR what should be expected of him) and Hill will let him roll on another year. Which means more guaranteed mediocrity.

Hate we pulled it outā€¦needed him to Sanchez 3 in a row and keep the momentum for the Sanchez Farewell Tour.

1 Like

Itā€™s a sad state of affairs when we have people on this board actually pulling against our team

12 Likes

Did you watch the game? Yes I will ask this every time you post a comment pulling for a loss. We need a new Truth Revolution leaderā€¦haha

1 Like

Exactly hkyā€¦I think Sanchez is awful, but I will never pull for us to lose. I would LOVE for him to prove me wrong.

8 Likes

Winning the game and pissing you off. Win-win.

7 Likes
1 Like

Noā€¦I quit watching our sh!tty @ss team after the Davidson game.

Just canā€™t do it. Sanchez is terrible. Terrible.

Watching the talent we have get wasted pisses me offā€¦especially when they are playing whatever brand of offense and defense heā€™s teaching them.

We need to move on from him ASAP.

Finishing middle of the pack in CUSAā€¦againā€¦and in the high 100ā€™s computer rankingsā€¦again. Is not good enough with the talent we have on this team. But thatā€™s where weā€™re headedā€¦again.

And in Mikeā€™s eyeā€¦that will be good enough to hang on another year.

F@#$ that.

We need to lose enough that letting him go is no question. Bottom half of CUSA and 200+ computer rankings is the goal. The 30 point loss to FAU was a great startā€¦then to follow it up with the North Texas loss. Everything was looking Sanchized and good to go. Need more of that!

1 Like

Just ridiculous.

Fire him twice. We beat Rice

FYIā€¦

Our NET ranking prior to the game today: 181
Ken Pom ranking AFTER the win today: 208

Still on track!

Unless this is what you all want to continue to see. THIS is exactly what Sanchez is. He has more talent this year than weā€™ve had in 5-6 years and THIS is where we are. You want more of THIS!?!?!

Have at it if you likeā€¦root for wins because heā€™s only good enough to eek out a few here and there. Enough wins to keep him hereā€¦he sure as hell canā€™t win big (heā€™s already established that).

Meā€¦I hope he keeps on Sanchizing all the way home. Finish where weā€™re headed 180-200ā€¦then Hill can Sanchize his @ss back to Virginia!!

1 Like

TRLeader needs to change his name to TRLoser. lol

You canā€™t stand to watch, but you love to post. Methinks thou may be a troll.

3 Likes

Shit has been unwatchable since dirty Sanchez arrived, and in full disclosure, well before he arrived. Not being a fanboy of a loser basketball program lead by a most boring basketball coach, well I wonā€™t pat myself on the back for it, but I also wonā€™t for those who grin and beat it.