2021-22 MBB Charlotte vs Wake Forest @ Spectrum Center, 12/17 9:00 PM ACC Network

Correct. We do not. We make zero adjustments to a team prior to a game or during a game. It’s maddening.

Cuts down on the time needed to watch that pesky film though, freeing up more time to think of new ways to blame the players in post game interviews.

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaab/12-17-2021/wake-forest-vs-charlotte-prediction-4337/

Why is this game on the ACC network? Is it considered a Wake home game?

Let’s get it tonight!

It should be a ‘neutral site’ game as part of the Hall of Fame Shootout.

1 Like

Yep, it’s a neutral site game. Last time I checked, WFU is still located in Winston-Salem, though one of those previews did refer to the game as a local matchup! :roll_eyes:

I think all of the Hall of Fame Shootout games are on the ACC network . The first 3 games all involve an ACC team.

Just checked and the 2 earlier games are on espn+ and espn2 but the 2 evening games are on ACC network.

Networks generally bid on the tournaments for broadcast rights, since there’s so many ACC teams playing in it that’s probably why they got it. It’s still technically a neutral game even though it’s on ACCN.

2 Likes
1 Like

Would not be surprised if the arena was 1/2 or less full at tipoff time. Fans of the other six teams likely will not stick around. Not sure if the omicron variant has an early bedtime.

2 Likes

Yeah the 2nd and 3rd game will get some fans from the earlier and later games.

Going to be an empty building. I doubt may Wake fans come.

Line opened at Wake -10, now 8.5/9 depending on the book

The number 68th ranked offense against the gulp number 285th ranked defense… I think I’d take Wake to cover the spread. Hopefully we don’t get run out of the building.

We just need one or two more stops though.

I’ll predict Wake Forest by 16 and consider that somewhat respectable (but not in any way a moral victory AT ALL).

I EXPECT us to lose by at least 20. I HOPE we win at the buzzer.

1 Like