2021-22 MBB - Middle Tennessee @ Charlotte, 3/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

Didnā€™t know that MT was without leading scorer Josh Jefferson (14.6 ppg) until after the game. Torched us for 30 in Murfreesboro

3 Likes

I would say that had a lot to do with our defense looking really good. Sounded like he made the trip with them & could play Saturday. I have a feeling if they didnā€™t already have the #1 seed in the East locked up he may have played last night.

1 Like

Definitely ā€œDunk Cityā€ last night!

1 Like

Did Jahmir let the cat out of the bag or am I reading it wrong?

I took it as just a slip, really meaning last home game this year. I hope Iā€™m right.

2 Likes

I hope you are right!

I heard the same

1 Like

I think you guys might be over-thinking this.

2 Likes

Not overthinking, pretty sure he said it. I just hope it wasnā€™t a Freudian slip of the tongue.

Me too brother !

He did say ā€œlast game of the season.ā€ His junior season. Without thinking, wouldnā€™t you have said that?

He said ā€œlast home gameā€ and it sounds like he prefaced it with ā€œmyā€. There was no ā€œof the seasonā€

2 Likes

Okay. Who could blame him?

Not blaming him for anything. It sounded like he said ā€œmy last home gameā€ā€¦ I truly hope itā€™s not and I wouldnā€™t fault him if he wanted to move on either.

1 Like

If Young leaves we may be back down to single digit wins again next season.

clt says young may go pro after this season

Over seas?

Nba. He is an nba player. Probably a 2nd rounder or FA but he is definitely an nba level player