2021-22 MBB - WCU @ Charlotte, 12/22 5:00 PM CUSA.tv

Thereā€™s a chat for this game. Click on the chat bubble at the top of the page. You have to join that chat from the list of available ones.

Stepā€¦Onā€¦Theirā€¦Neck!!!

Are you watching orcreading the box score?

2 Likes

Western has played some good ball previously and this was a good win

No. Scoring. Droughts. That was nice.

3 Likes

I can be one of the harshest critics of him but Sanchez was excellent in the 2nd half. Western was very athletic and we put our most athletic team on the court the whole 2nd half. Aly didnā€™t play after the 17 minute mark, Fowlkes played (and excelled). Adjustments were goodā€¦ideally they happen in the 1st half but for the 3rd game in a row, we made adjustments and it was obvious. Iā€™m not on the train but I appreciate the adjustments

7 Likes

yes, the adjustments at halftime were great. Did a lot right this time out.

3 Likes

Not so sure we shouldnā€™t stick with that lineup & see how it works. Defense & offense both looked much smoother in the second half.

Couldnā€™t watch the game tonight, but looking at the box score, Braswell had a heck of a shooting night. He only missed one shot.

Iā€™m digginā€™ the positive vibes!! Could this team possibly perform better in conference play than some negative Nancyā€™s believe??

Our on ball defense was not good tonight, but if our offense call roll like that, I can live with it!

If there are any Netflix Outer Banks fans on here,
Madison Bailey (Kiara) was at the game.

1 Like

Yes! Was this the first time weā€™ve sniffed 100 under Ron? Asking for a friend. We have athletes this time around!

3 Likes

Our on ball defense was much better in the 2nd half. Musa and Isaiah made it tough on #2 in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Was glad to see the smaller lineup in the 2nd half. Talked to a former player about it this morning.

Isaiah earned him more minutes with that effort tonight! If we can keep him here, he will be a baller for us.

Once again pleased with how the team played in the 2nd half.

That was an absurd shooting performance. Pretty sure we shot 60% in the 2nd half, and we werenā€™t bad in the first half either.

Would have been nice for one of the walk-ons to push us over 100.

Editā€¦ Some box score #s:

1 Like

Eh, I disagree. This board causes the need for therapy.

1 Like

We could have scored in triple digits if Ron had left better players in long enough or at least tried to score on the last possession instead of dribbling out the clock. :rofl:

4 Likes

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about! I knew you wouldnā€™t let me down. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

clt says we R back

1 Like