2021-22 Men's Basketball Schedule & Opponents ๐Ÿ€

3 Likes
2 Likes

Looking over the 2020-21 NET rankings for the tentative 2021 Bahamas Showcase field:

CHARLOTTE #231
Drexel #147
Lehigh #296
Loyola Marymount #95
Samford #269
Toledo #79
Valpo #223

:poop::poop: field. Ron must really want those Ws. It wonโ€™t do much for the SOS but who am I kiddingโ€ฆ do I care about SOS? Itโ€™s gonna be funny when Ronโ€™s stocked team of transfers surprises people and the SOS keeps us out.

1 Like

Were we really #231 last season? Gross.

1 Like
1 Like

Rothstein provides his preseason A-10 power rankings. Davidson #6.

Top two teams - St. Bonaventure and Richmond - also part of the Basketball Hall of Fame Shootout in December. Bonnies will face NC State, while Spiders take on VT.

2 Likes
1 Like

Niners will be spending the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor Day in Fayetteville, AR vs a potentially ranked opponent in the Razorbacks:

OK. A blue line special in December!

Thursday, Nov. 18 โ€“ at App State

Been there twice for sure thing wins and we shit the bed. Not wasting my time watching that again.

1 Like

E9K1DsCUUAUvH4n

1 Like

So Davidson highlights the Halton home schedule. Hopefully eventually we can get better home games in Halton.

1 Like

Chapel Hill womenโ€™s team coming to play in Halton.

I agree it would be nice to have a better home slate. After last year though, I just want to get my son vaccinated, get back to Halton, and enjoy a freaking basketball game at this point.

3 Likes