2021 C-USA + NCAA Baseball Tournaments

1 Like

And miss an LA party?

I sure hope his foot gets better. He’s so important to us offensively. I was pleading with Woodard on Saturday (from the stands) to let someone run for him after his double in the ninth. Robinson went down to talk to him, but he didn’t want to come out.

Does anyone know what went on between the head coaches after the game? Looked a little heated. I can only guess the Seahawks coach didn’t appreciate the celebration in front of their dugout.

Could be. Our guys were in that location because they went out to greet Johnson, who happened to be there.

2 Likes

I think it had something to do with us bringing in a 4th umpire after Thursdays fiasco. Their fans kept chirping about that on Friday and especially on Saturday. They were probably upset that the umps were greater than 73% accurate the rest of the weekend.

2 Likes

What was their problem with 4 umps? Were they upset that Junior ( Mr. 73%) Creech wasn’t there on Saturday?

Dude is a beast on the field and in the classroom.

5 Likes

It changes everything when he’s in the line-up, how careful the opposition has to be with him. Beast is a good word to describe him because he was in absolute beast mode Saturday.

2 Likes

D1 is now projecting us to host as the #16 overall seed. NC State as the 2 seed, Uga #3, and Campbell the #4. I hope our fans bought up all the tickets…

C-USA news…

1 Like

Yuck…that sounds awful…and would be exactly our luck. All 4 of the teams in that region would be top 41 in the RPI, even Campbell.

Still time to get them, that would be an amazing group if it happened.

2 Likes

Nice article. Woodard’s rep is as an analytics guy but he’s definitely got some old school in him too.

Wow, that is a great article! They should send this to every player they are recruiting, and the coaches on every team where they want to recruit. We come across as big time, and backing it up on the field.

We didn’t mention who is starting in our game release. Very excited to see our strategy going in.

Looks like MTSU is a very good pitching team, but doesn’t hit that well. I’m sure we’ll get their ace on Wednesday.

Is Brooks OK? He didn’t pitch at all against UNCW.

Baseball America’s latest projection has us hosting as the #13 overall seed. 2 is Miami instead of NC State, 3 is UGa, 4 is Campbell.

2 Likes

6 Likes