2021 Football Season

Chris Reynolds dad was at our tailgate yesterday. I asked if Chris would be back… seemed very 50/50 to me given his dad’s response and body language.

Well if he doesn’t come back we will really see if Healy can coach, he has had the luxury of Reynolds every game this year, and it hasn’t looked that great when he didn’t…

If he doesn’t come back, the James Foster era begins.

Williams may be better than Foster

In the week of Thanksgiving, I am thankful that our last game is relevant

3 Likes

Oh,it’s definitely not a given. Just a hunch, but could be wrong… I have met CRs dad myself. A friend of mine knows him well and visits their restaurant frequently.

I will not hold it against him if he doesn’t. He has given us lots to cheer for over the years.

2 Likes

Yeah. My gut says he won’t be back.

Anyone else have issues listening to Niners Live on Facebook? The audio kept breaking up for me. Did Healy make any interesting comments?

It is remarkable that we have won 5 with this defense. Thank you for sharing and hats off to the guys on that side of the ball

Guys are tweeting their goodbyes…

https://twitter.com/hunterkelly/status/1464775404401709057Link

That link appears to be messed up because of H.K’s username, which changes to italicized hunterkelly in the URL. Click the Link above

Watt ever

Foster hasn’t shown anything special on the field

I’m not begging Reynolds to leave but I thought Foster looked okay in his absence.

I don’t think the staff should ever be okay with just 1 starting caliber QB again though. Need competition.

2 Likes

A 4 star transfer from Texas A&M his age should look much better than ok by now. To me, seeing Foster has been a big let down. If that is all he has at this stage, I don’t expect him to make any major leaps, but hey, maybe Charlie Brown will really kick the football this time.

Watt has been the biggest disappointment on defense. I didn’t see anything close to his hype.

Our only consistent positives were our receivers and our running backs. Everyone else, and I mean everyone, gets a D or F, mostly fails . From 4-1 to a losing record has been a shitshow

2 Likes

The only goodbye Tweets I want to see is that of Defensive Staff. I don’t wish ill on anyone. They have families, bills etc… but it is just time for a change

thank you for your dedication, best of luck etc…

elvis

2 Likes

College Football News just ranked us 115 out of the 130 teams. Totally unacceptable!

1 Like

Hard for Watts to have impact when scheme had him dropping back into pass coverage. Maybe he wasn’t up to the hype but our scheme did him no favors.

3 Likes