2021 Spring Football Practice

Will the Spring Game be streamed or on TV?

Just got confirmation of spring game tickets. Anyone else got the email?

I’m feeling extremely lucky that I just happened to see the email come in and was able to register immediately.

1 Like

I’m confirmed as well.

1 Like

I am confirmed as well. Got it today.

It was so nice to get that email and know that I will get to set foot in JRS and watch an actual live event. At this point in the pandemic process I feel privileged and lucky to have the ticket and to have my health. Knocking on wood…

clt asks if the bojangles and tavern will be open

Hope so, especially with the tailgating restrictions.

Has anyone heard how the quarterback competition is going?

Got mine so I’m in the club. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Is the Wild Wings at University Place Open yet?

Thinking that might be a pretty decent pregame spot depending on how they are setup. They’d have room for a big patio.

It’s still Monday but the forecast for Saturday is 80% chance of rain. Weather guy said “it’s a washout from lunchtime on”. Well damn.

1 Like

Looks like Hunter Bailey from Underdog Dynasty has been at our spring practices covering the team. I’d give him a follow. Lots of nuggets from practices.

1 Like

What is the practice schedule?

Healy said in an interview that they practice MWF and Saturdays were scrimmages. Looks like they practice in the morning.

Post on Facebook says we’re monitoring the weather forecast which may impact game day activities. Possible postponement?

clt says ask brad p

I just checked with Brad L, and he says it is light snow and 35 at Purdue right now. He sure does miss CLT weather and good BBQ. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes