2021 Week 11 - Charlotte @ LA Tech, 11/13 3:30 PM Stadium

Thanks for the update. I do not need to worry about the Marshal since I will be in my normal seats at the Rich.

1 Like

Looks like we will need at least 5 TDs to win this one. We have good receivers and a good QB, lets use them.

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1458092729196556300/photo/1

Our defense isn’t the 2000 Ravens. If our offense can’t score at least 30 points we probably can’t win.

1 Like

I hate that our offense has to carry the burden 100% and is hamstrung by the stubbornness of “run first.” I’m hopeful that Healy takes a good look at this season and makes the proper adjustments at the end of the year. Otherwise we will continue to be an average team with a horrible defense. I’m still feeling positive about this season but we need at least two more wins for me to really finish good with this season.

Yup, basically our only chance to win every week is to score 30-40 points.

1 Like

Play this entire game like we did the last six minutes of the last game. We win going away. :grin:

1 Like

We may could win …but our defense makes winning anything going away literally impossible.

I thought some of these trends were interesting:

Let’s get bowl eligible this weekend!!

1 Like

clt says HAMMER the over

1 Like

I didn’t realize that Healy was 5-0 against C-USA West teams in his career.

2 Likes

I like this.

Morning all. This may have already been covered. I’m behind on this thread.

Just wanted to mention that our game is on Stadium today and if you have a Samsung Smart TV Stadium is available on their free Samsung + TV service.

3 Likes
1 Like

I haven’t felt good about this game since looking out on our schedule, but now that it’s here…I’m talking myself into seeing us as bowl eligible by later today!! Let’s get a tough road win today!!

2 Likes

Thanks Gassman!

From Hunter Bailey’s excellent write up:

Uniform report: Gold pants, white jerseys and gold helmets

Have we done this combo before?

1 Like

If you have YouTube TV this is on the CW fwiw.

clt says needs mofo

Game is being televised in Charlotte on WCCB. channel 11, in Hickory channel 5

1 Like