2021 Week 13 - Charlotte @ ODU, 11/27 2:00 PM ESPN+

Our defense is the reason those teams scored at will

1 Like

Lol, touche.

CUSA Teams weโ€™ve lost to - avg 33 PPG on the season (we allowed an avg of 44 PG)
Marshall averages 35 PPG (we allowed 49)
LA Tech averages just under 28 PPG (we allowed 42)
WKU averages 42 PPG (we allowed 45)
FAU averages 26 PPG (we allowed 38)

CUSA Teams we have beat - avg 23 PPG on the season (we allow an avg of 32 PPG)
Rice averages 20 PPG (we allowed 24)
MTSU averages 30 PPG (we allowed 39)
FIU averages 20 PPG (we allowed 33)

ODU is currently averaging 26 PPG on the season. We could eek out a 35-31 win hereโ€ฆ Vegas usually is spot on and I think we are 9.5 dogs for a reason. But as they said in Dumb and Dumber, Iโ€™m saying thereโ€™s a chance!

Weather forecast for the day is clear and cool with a high of 49. Yep. You read that right all you good omen seekers out there.

1 Like

We have to play EVERY play like itโ€™s the last play of the game. We have to play like weโ€™re down 14 every play no matter what the score. The philosophy that โ€œthis is like every other gameโ€ is garbage. Unless we play the entire game with urgency like thereโ€™s only two minutes left in the game and a touchdown is the only way we win, we will absolutely lose. This is what do or die is. This is what win or go home is.I want urgency out of every player and coach. I want to win this winnable game.

Lambert wanted guys to play โ€œlike their hair is on fireโ€.

We play football today right? Anybody have any hope?

1 Like

We should. Nc state had hope last night with two minutes left and down.

We play offense today. Defense though we shall see.

Either Reynolds sets more than a few new program records today, or West packs his office up early.

We jump out to a 7-0 lead to start the game and take a 14-10 lead into the 2nd half. Then ODU scores 21 straight, but Reynolds leads us back to get to our programs 2nd bowl in history. We win 31-35.

1 Like

clt says TVs across the nation will turn from the tOSU Michigan game in 15 mins

Groundhog Day

we suck again GIF

Doing a Niner?

Why do I do this to myself every week?

1 Like