2021 Week 13 - Charlotte @ ODU, 11/27 2:00 PM ESPN+

Gonna need 6 TDs on Saturday!!! Maybe just 5 and a FG.

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1463169377713467402?s=20

Wasn’t this similar to our’s for Marshall?

We bad.

Yep. Need to score 40+ to have any shot… 30+ to at least keep it respectable

Posting this to just let us feel a little better about ourselves. Our D still has to be the worst out there.

clt says 4-3!

we need 3 linebackers

How sad have we become that we have to compare ourselves to 1-10 and 2-9 teams to make us feel somewhat better. I’m now even more pissed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

I hope we shock the world and beat them like they stole something.

Have we lost yet? Seems like it

Chris going to have to set a new single game passing touchdown record for the program and collect his 3rd CUSA Offensive Player of the Week award just to get us a win. Hope Tucker is back and good to go.

Hell we had 32 vs la tech and still lost. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Does’t look like Tucker is on the 2-deep. I guess we will find out more at teh presser today.

2 Likes

clt says Tucker being back is bigly

Tucker playing Defense too?

2 Likes

Could likely cover ODU receivers better than the guys now playing in our secondary. I swear I don’t think they actually broke up a single pass last weekend. Some were incomplete just because the QB did not hit an open receiver.

2 Likes

Charlotte has one sack (Rice) in the last five games. BTW not much QB pressure either. What is wrong? It can’t be all lack of talent.

Good Lord! There are 11 teams worse on defense than we are.

See… someone saying we have the worst defense in FBS is just ignorant

When we have dropped Watts back in coverage you know there is a scheme issue. Best pass rusher dropping back regularly.

2 Likes

As down as I want to be and as well as ODU is playing while we have been trending down…

I’ve got to talk myself into we can win this game. ODU has been playing well, but they are winning a lot of games while scoring under 30 points. Teams that have been beating us lately are doing it because they can score at will. Maybe our defense can do just enough to get stops and our offense can do their thing and we come away with a win and bowl eligible. Let’s go!!

2 Likes