2021 Week 3 - Charlotte @ Georgia State, 9/18 7 PM ESPN+

clt says JALAR HOLLEY enters the chatā€¦.

1 Like

fubutv has espn+?

Weā€™ll have to win this one in the rain.

I really donā€™t knowā€¦hell, may just listen on radio.

Or free trial Disney + cause it includes it

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find free trails for espn/Disney plus. Iā€™m planning to buy one month of the bundle.

Should be an interesting game. I could see either team winning by 14+.

Did tucker not catch that out route on 3rd down?

Nopeā€¦either Reynolds led him too far or he slipped a little coming out of his cut. Dove for it and missed it.

Jesus.
Fumbleā€¦yayā€¦but weā€™re gonna give up 500+ yrds on the ground today.

Our run defense is still really bad.

1 Like

Yeah! But sometimes it is good to be lucky.

7-0 Niners

I do believe we have more fans there than they do. All the talk about big stadiums but if you canā€™t fill them then how good is it?

Feel like weā€™re lucky to be up 7-0 at this point but Iā€™ll take it. Reynolds is going to have to ball out in 2nd to get us across the finish line.

What is with our play callingā€¦run up the middle 3/4 of the time?? No sweeps no rollouts no pitches to the out sideā€¦nope. Just run up the middle.

1 Like

Yep, weā€™ve had some breaks so far. Really disappointed in our running game. Reynolds is the only one who has much yardage.

Oh well, now tied up.

Single coverage on both passes, having to sell out against run.

Killer if didnā€™t pick up that 1st

Carney fucking blows.

So tired of his moronic, unimaginative play calling.

Heā€™s toxic.

3 Likes

Carney does not have a good offensive imagination. I do not understand the philosophy.

Camp is not that good of a runner and we play him way too much. When you score on a slant you need to go back to it until they stop it.

I think weā€™re lucky to go into the half tied, which isnā€™t always a bad place to beā€¦the score showing better than how we played. We missed a crucial opportunity to score before the end of the half and then receive the kickoff to start the 2nd half. Letā€™s finish strong!

1 Like

Some of those passes have just missed, going to have to connect on them in the 2nd to win.