2021 Week 3 - Charlotte @ Georgia State, 9/18 7 PM ESPN+

4-3 mow mow violence

Who all is going?

Iā€™ll be there but without the tailgate rig.

1 Like

Agreed, Iā€™ve really enjoyed reading his stuff this year and excited to see a new addition to help thr D-line. And a freshman at that!!

Georgia St Football Message Board Talk

Wish I could go to this one.

Charlotte, class of 1999.
GSU MBA, class of 2004.

Living in Pittsburgh does not make for an easy swing down to Atlanta.

Go Niners!

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Healy continues to have lots of pro guys around the team this season. Pretty cool for those kids to get to hang out with Smith, Olsen, Kuechly, as well as our own pro niners.

1 Like

Itā€™s too bad that what Luke had canā€™t be coached! He just "knew"where the play was going before the snap!

What section is everyone sitting in for this one? Going to get some tickets and head down not wanting to be surrounded by the enemy if possible

No idea - my tickets are from alumni association

A little late to the game and missed the alumni tickets. Anyone doing a tailgate or hitting a bar before?

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2021/09/17/unc-charlotte-athletics-sees-football-boost.html

1 Like

How to watch game for freeā€¦links?

ESPN+ Is $6.99 a month set a reminder on your phone to cancel it after the season.

1 Like

clt feels good about this game

1 Like

I believe it to be available on fubutvā€¦.thereā€™s a 7-day free trial

The lineā€™s moved to 4.5 in favor of the home team. Always scary to see a line move that significantly since opening.

1 Like

They are going to attempt to pound the ball down our throats until we prove we can stop them. They also have a dual threat QB who will attempt to run wild on us.

Their running game canā€™t stop Chris Reynolds :point_right: FACT!

:no_good_man: