2021 Week 4 - Middle Tennessee @ Charlotte, 9/24 6:30 PM CBS Sports Network

No payment required and I’m sure a fellow Niner will loan you a beer. If you want something specific BYOB might be your best option! Normbulance tailgating is the best tailgating.

Nice preview from Hunter.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/charlotte-49ers/article254472323.html

You can purchase parking online to about any lot besides Orange CRI and field side. If paying on arrival they will usually direct you to Cone deck for day of

If first time, bring yourself a few drinks. You can leave any extra in the community cooler. Everyone is always welcoming

#GoldStandard Unis for tonight

1 Like

I like the gold ensemble. However, gold vs white isn’t my favorite when I saw it on tv last year.

clt says they need to sell the gold jerseys

2 Likes

The o said unis for tonight are all green. :laughing:

I’m moving this weekend and I am selling my three tickets for tonights game. Great front row seats if you want to interact with the players. Section 104, Row 1, Seats 3-5. Orange parking deck parking space. Asking $75. DM me if you’re interested.

Come on by! As mentioned no cost just BYOB. We have a community cooler what goes in is fair game for all. Toast 1 he before kick.

1 Like

All this conference talk and this and that. We gotta control what we can control and that is effort and the will to win. Forget last week. Our record is 0-0 as far as I’m concerned today and all that matters is that we’re 1-0 when the clock ticks zeros after the 4th quarter. Let’s go Charlotte, get the dub!

3 Likes

Should this be tweaked to 49 mins before kickoff?

We have to come out with some energy tonight and not slow developing run plays up the middle. If we want to bowl this is a game you can’t drop.

2 Likes

Anyone else having trouble getting CBSSN on Spectrum?

Nope…

Working well in Raleigh. Wish I could say the same about our defense.

My wife says she’s getting the message that CBSSN not available at this time. Try again later. WTF?!?

Dropped spectrum for YouTube TV a month ago. Best decision.

1 Like

You’re not missing anything

MTSU must be a good team.

Charlotte has allowed 5 plays over 20 yards in the first 14 minutes. I thought this was gonna be an easy win.