2021 Week 4 - Middle Tennessee @ Charlotte, 9/24 6:30 PM CBS Sports Network

I have very much enjoyed being on CBSSN this year. Highly preferable to almost every other situation we have had over the past couple of years. Their production values are very high.

2 Likes

The bottom line for all our woes is winning! If we win we will have happy people in this forum. If we win we will have happy football players and coaches. If we win we have happy benefactors. If we win we will have happy fans and a full stadium. If we win then others will want us in their league. If we win I will be happy because I hate losing!

1 Like

Iā€™ll just leave this here yet again: Winning solves everything.

4 Likes
1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™ll be in the airport for this one should I be able to stream on the cbs sports app or ESPN +?

Got our record wrong.

You should be able to watch the game if your streaming service carries CBS Sports Network.

Johnson C. Smith canceled in-person homecoming events, including the parade and tailgating. The Oct. 30 homecoming football game will still go on as planned, with a limited number of seats available.

:nauseated_face:

We must make sacrifice for Odin.

Well, that is probably too brutal. Hey, but just in case, are there any volunteers? Virgins? I guess Odin is ok with sacrificing in effigy these days. Can Odin please chime in? We really need to win

If anyone needs a parking pass I have one for the union deck. Non rooftop

Get to the airport early. Find a great location and ask the manager to show show the game. This will bring visibility to our university.

2 Likes

I need volunteer effigies

Takeawaysā€¦

We were already prepping for Cunningham to be QB. Ignore the mid week news about their other QB quitting. They still have their planned starter.

They want to run the ball more, especially out of the RB position. Their run game has been too predicated on the QB.

Do not sleep on this team just because of their record. They lost to VA Tech, who has already been proven good, and UTSA, which has the best chance to unseat UAB as the CUSA West Champion. They are not as bad as their record says.

We need to make sure they do not get their running game going against us and we need to take care of the ball, and I think we can win this game. Iā€™d like to see some more targets for #1 and #14 as well as #4 and others. Letā€™s get our passing game going again.

I assume thereā€™s no word on the status of Reynoldā€™s finger/hand/wrist/arm bone. .

1 Like

Donā€™t know if this is the right place to ask, but wondering if thereā€™s any suggestions for places to park for tomorrowā€™s game. Never been to a game, let alone a Friday night game, at Charlotte and looking forward to it. Donā€™t even mind a bit of a walk.

1 Like

https://charlotte49ers.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AATHLETICS%3AFB21%3AFB03P%3A&linkID=uncc-athletics&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBPARK&cgc=&dataAccId=724&locale=en_US&siteId=ev_uncc-athletics

1 Like

Thank you. I take it ticketed parking is really the only parking available for games?

I have an extra parking pass if you need it
Union deck

Sorry. I lost my virginity on 5th floor Moore in ā€˜76. So Odin will have to find someone else worthy. LOL and Cheers!

2 Likes

Probably a dumb question. Iā€™ve gone to several Charlotte games at this point but have never hung out at the normbulance tailgate. Do we need to pay to stop by and join? Is it BYOB? Wasnā€™t sure how it worked but it sounds like a good time before the game.

1 Like