2021 Week 8 - FAU @ Charlotte, 10/21 7:30 PM CBSSN

I have a feeling with our success this season and the AAC news dropping that the crowd will be electric. Time to step up as the 12th man and help will our team to victory. What a time to be a Niner

7 Likes

Winning this game will be huge. Glad itā€™s at home on national tv. The weather should be perfect. Looking forward to seeing the students show up and show out, because it obviously motivates the team. Oh, did I mention that for our program, itā€™s the biggest game by far for many reasons. Yā€™all know it. Starting to get geeked for this one.

2 Likes

clt says we need an ā€œaacā€ chant

2 Likes

Letā€™s go Brandon!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1450459537455128585?s=20

Lots of folks seemingly dismayed (confused) by Charlotte to the AACā€¦winning this game takes on another dimension in some odd way. Winning, with loud and proud fans (even in a small stadiumā€¦priceless). Gotta find a way to get it done!

Check out ticket-exchange on Agent49 Discord.

Iā€™m looking for (2) tickets if anyone isnā€™t going to the game and wants to sell me theirs before I purchase from the AD. Send me a PM if so.

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/1450816628673978374?t=ZcJmtj6ogQndRRs7tx6Jvw&s=19

2 Likes

Any word on 75moore?

Folks, tomorrow night, we have the biggest game we have played at the Rich in quite some time.

I think we are all distracted by the realignment news, but this is a big deal for this season. A win here would really set the stage for CUSA East, including making our matchup with Marshall a potential showdown for 1st place and driverā€™s seat for the conference championship game.

Big time gut check. Need a loud and rowdy crowd for this one.

7 Likes

Think Iā€™ll have an extra one or 5 at the tailgate.

What time does your tailgate start? My dad is actually in town and we are going. Too late to add? How much?

2 Likes

We have 49 pizzas coming I believe so should have plenty. Cicis is giving us a nice discount. Just kick in some money at the tailgate. I am not sure what official tailgate time is, but I plan on being up and operational no later than 330

And, as itā€™s televised (even though on CBS), you can imagine TV guys to be talking about both programs movingā€¦malpractice if they donā€™t mention it and discuss itā€¦so the opportunity to show out well and quiet some naysayers is being served up on a platter. Git er done! This game got even bigger for Charlotte football, IMHO, this week.

2 Likes

Word to students: IT IS HUGELY IMPORTANT FOR Yā€™ALL TO SHOW UP FOR THIS GAME AND GET LOUDLY BEHIND OUR TEAM. TALK EVERY OTHER STUDENT YOU SEE TO COME TO THIS GAME. THIS IS HUGE!!!

3 Likes

OK, pull for ASU or Coastal? Iā€™m a bit torn but Iā€™m going for a good game with Coastal whipping their asses so the butt hurt poor sports in the stands can show their colors and get ridiculed in national press. Sorry, post out of sequence but figured football starts tonight and who doesnā€™t have an opinion on Coastal at Appalachian? Go Niners.

Iā€™m tornā€¦really dislike the Appys and the arroganceā€¦Coastal folks were great until last year (as they studied at the feet of the masters up the mountain). Point is, Iā€™m never bothered when Appy loses, but CCUā€™s recent success has fed the ego beastā€¦wouldnā€™t mind seeing Appy beat CCU just to knock 'em down a peg. Clearly Iā€™m conflicted.

clt says Thursday night is friggin tough for the fans