2021 Week 8 - FAU @ Charlotte, 10/21 7:30 PM CBSSN

Always root for app to lose. Always. Unless they are playing chapel hill.

7 Likes

This is 100% accurate.

Sounds good. And just so I act like a pro and not a noob, last time I came and dropped beer in the cooler and put some chips on the table. Is that cooler and table the community or was I straight up imposing on other peoples stuff?

1 Like

Haha big cooler is community cooler. If you don’t wanna share bring a small one of your own. If it goes in big cooler it’s fair game!

Anything on table is for sharing!

1 Like

Our guys need to lose those smiles before kickoff. They need to come out swinging in violent anger. FAU needs correction

2 Likes

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/charlotte-49ers/article255153767.html#storylink=mainstage_lead

Someone with Twitter please inform Hunter Bailey that CBSSN is also available on Charlotte Spectrum channel 315. He failed to mention that in his great pregame write up in today’s o.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/charlotte-49ers/article255153767.html#storylink=mainstage_card

1 Like

1 Like

hate this, waited to the last minute to try and work things out but can’t
I have 3 tickets free for any Niner, sec. 103
PM me

Should I take a chance on arriving at 3:30? Wondering if I can get to my parking space on the rooftop.

Haven’t posted all the individual invites, but we are going to have a bunch of recruiting targets at the game tonight.

Let’s show them what we are about!

5 Likes

Got 1 extra :tickets: for tonight last minute

If you are in the damn parking lot, get inside. The student section is in full force and the other side is empty as hell. WTF…. Our fans need to show up. If I can get here from Garner, the locals have no damn excuse. 20 minutes before kickoff and NOTHING!!!

1 Like

Coach definitely not happy heading into the locker room :angry:

Well our kicker hasn’t been reliable for two years, so there’s that……

2 Likes

Had a streak of 61 made PATs until tonight

And how have field goals been in recent seasons?

I say this out of frustration because he was a stud as a freshman and has seemingly gotten worse.

3 Likes

Time management/timeout management continues to be a frustrating point this season. To have to burn a timeout early in the 3rd quarter on a 3rd and 16 only to punt on the next play could hurt us later.