2021 Week 9 - Charlotte @ WKU 10/30 4:00 PM ESPN+

I agree with this assessment

I have no doubt Western will win its homecoming game, but 17.5 points is too many with this Western defense and Charlotteā€™s ability to slow this game down.

We slowed the game down and held the ball for 10+min against FAUā€¦and lost by nearly 30pts
FAU TD Drivesā€¦
5:57
4:23
2:21
1:22
:28
:07

3TD drives under 1:30
4TD drives under 2:30

Doesnā€™t matter how much we try to slow the game downā€¦weā€™re giving up 50+ points

1 Like

Thereā€™s a path for us to win today, but a lot has to go our way. I was thinking betting the over in a shootout would be an easy call, but especially if Reynolds is hurt, we probably do try to slow the game downā€¦which to otherā€™s points, maybe it just hurts ourselves since WKU will get their either way. Not a good sign weā€™ll be without Alexander today, but glad to see the OL seems to be getting healthy.

If Healy wins today, he can be proud of a winning record at Charlotte, in the middle of his 3rd season.

1 Like

Tulane is hanging with Sincy. Anything can happen. Ya gotta go play the game.

Foster is starting.

1 Like

Didnā€™t I get chewed by a poster or two for daring to suggest Reynolds got hurt last game?

I didnā€™t want him to be hurt, but he very clearly was.

If we win ā€¦it means our offense was dynamic enough under Foster to keep up and out score WKU. Would love to see that for 2 reasons. 1. A Niner win is always a good thing. 2. The QB controversy debate on this board will be epic

clt says just win baby!

WKU -19.5 starting to look like a deal and I hope Iā€™m wrong!!

Yeah my optimism level was fairly low but just went down a few notches, would love to je proven wrong though. Got to get the running game game going, which is possible with the OL intact.

Dozens and dozens of people at this game.

Iā€™m seriously tired of the attendance grief we catch.

1 Like

Off to a scintillating start. 3 and out and 17 yard punt.

Was thinking the same but Iā€™ve been beating this drum quite a bit lately and was going to give it a rest. From what I caught of the Marshall game, their attendance didnā€™t look great either.

1 Like

Our defense is softer than a newbornā€™s poop.

Iā€™m thinking they hang 63+ on us.

The defense is slow to line up each play and acts confused doing so.

1 Like

clt says not a great start