2022-2023 Baseball offseason thread

I agree. There is a large void in 49ers soccer coverage. They certainly deserve it.

1 Like

Excited to see Cunningham this season. He had 16 HR and 16 SB last year. Can he get to 20 & 20 this year?

Butcher has been crushing the ball this fall. Every time I see him play he’s hitting one out.

Excited to see Knight bounce back. I think its fair to predict he will be somewhere between his 2021 & 2022 numbers. Split the difference and that means a season batting .296 with 10 HR, 49 RBI, & 52 Runs. That’s a pretty good year.

This lineup will be strong.

7 Likes

In AAC and somewhat Charlotte related news:

5 Likes

Rather not compete directly against Hibbs. For me personally, this would be a no-win situation.

Niners #74 on this list.

Other C-USA schools:

#27 Dallas Baptist

#47 LA Tech

#52 FAU

1 Like

74 ???
Boy are they in for a rude awakening !

2 Likes

2 Likes

No Cunningham ?

Jake is little dinged up. Nothing major.

3 Likes

Watched a little over an inning yesterday.

Hansen was pitching for Team Simmons and Dearman was pitching for Team Cebuhar.

Saw Butcher hit a double and Spencer Nolan hit an RBI double for Cebuhar.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Team Simmons won game 2 10-4, but Team Cebuhar won game 3 4-1 to take the series.

Will Butcher was named series Most Valuable Player, Clark Dearman was named series Most Valuable Pitcher.

2 Likes

I think Butcher is headed for a massive year. McCabe and Furman will be hard to replace, but I think we have the pieces in place for a great year. A lot will depend on pitching (as usual).

2 Likes

Back to back with Jake…danger !

1 Like
3 Likes

Nominate the Niners for best uniforms:

2 Likes

Donye Evans among top RHP to watch according to D1 Baseball.

5 Likes

A great get for our program. Woodard deserves a lot of credit for him coming here. Very much looking forward to seeing him pitch on weekends.

2 Likes

Bump

30 more minutes to nominate the Niners. Unlimited times.

2 Likes