2022-2023 Baseball offseason thread

That looks awesome!

Shouldn’t it be 6-3?? Huge upgrade.

1 Like

Is that bigger than the football scoreboard?

I don’t know if it’s bigger but it’s nicer.

1 Like

That’s what she said.

2 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

It really all comes down to how effectively you use it.

The video board.

1 Like

The Office Thats GIF

2 Likes

rashida jones GIF

I wonder if I can screen mirror with it?

1 Like

How was the welcoming of Brett Netzer at the 1st Pitch Banquet? I know many former players and coaches have cut ties with him.

I can’t speak for his former teammates and coaches, but I was glad to see him there. I didn’t get a chance to talk with him but from talking to those who did, it seems like he is taking steps to get healthy.

I think the only teammates or coaches that I saw from his time playing here were Brooks, Wheeler, Charlie, & Tyler Simmons.

I don’t think wheeler played with him since he got here in 2019 and Netzer got drafted in 2017, but it’s great to hear that Netzer is working through this issues.

I was glad to see Brett. The young man has been through a lot and I wish him nothing but the best.

I’ll tell you what else it was good to see: these guys are seriously bulked up. You get a sense for that when you see them close up. We’ve clearly made some strides with our strength and conditioning program. Coach McKibban is a stud.

You may go now, John.

2 Likes
1 Like

By the way, I think we were able to confirm at the First Pitch Dinner that the old scoreboard was installed in the late 80s. :eyes:

1 Like

clt says maybe change the Saturday scrimmage to BEFORE the MBB game?

The funeral for Coach Simmons’ father is earlier that day. I’m sure that’s impacting the schedule.

Edit: confirmed. The plan was to play at Noon but the funeral is at 11. The entire team will be attending, as you would expect. Keep the Simmons family in your thoughts and prayers. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE