2022-23 C-USA Basketball 🏀

Im not optimistic. Im just saying about our talent, not our coaching

Coach Pera getting it done on the recruiting trail this month. First 4* PF Keanu Dawes and now a 3* SF:

But but but…

It takes a decade to install pillars!!!

Sexy Gal Gadot GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

clt says we need to do better

Rothstein predicting C-USA could get a couple of teams in the 2023 NCAAT:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 C-USA Football :football:

Kyle Boone predicting Jordan Walker will be the leading scorer in D-I:

Close call to D-II school… at home.

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 10.12.28 PM

1 Like

scared scooby doo GIF by Boomerang Official

As CUSA’s best team falls to the same Toledo team that kicked our teeth in, I feel obligated to mention this:

Kow­al­czyk, who was hired in 2010, makes an an­nual base sal­ary of $325,000 and re­ceived $135,000 in mar­ket­ing com­pen­sa­tion in 2017-18.

1 Like

Toledo 93 UAB 85, final

Toledo vs UAB was a Kenpom top 100 matchup in the inaugural Barstool Invitational in Philadelphia so hopefully won’t hurt #47 Blazers ranking too much. For a team being touted as a possible at-large NCAAT team, UAB can’t afford many losses. #83 Rockets picked a close #2 in the MAC behind Kent State, so have a good squad.

Speaking of C-USA basketball, WKU played Eastern Kentucky in front of 6,300+ in EKU’s 6,500 seat arena last night. Most will remember this player:

1 Like

How in the world can he still be playing college basketball, his eligibility has to has to have ended

1 Like

Comedy Stare GIF by Barstool Sports

1 Like

https://wccsports.com/watch/?sid=493984

St Mary’s is kicking UNT’s asses so far. Mean Green having some trouble scoring against a good defense. UNT defense looks solid, but St Mary’s is scoring anyway.

Good lord it’s 23-4 St Mary’s. UNT is literally like 1-20 from the floor. I think St Mary’s is 9-13, with about half of those being 3s.

St Mary’s looks like a team that has to deal with Gonzaga regularly. They look really really good at both ends of the floor.

I think UNT has a big man named Iti… Trying not to be triggered.

It’s 26-4 now.

Wasn’t expecting #67 UNT to win at #38 Saint Mary’s (#s per Kenpom) but didn’t expect the Gaels to jump on the Mean Green like that. Wow!