2022-23 C-USA Basketball ๐Ÿ€

If we finish anything short of top 4 in this league Sanchez should be gone. But especially if we finish 9th. Tired of the excuses.

1 Like

Totally agree. We have enough talent to finish top 4

We do not have the talent on paper to finish top 4. You are nuts. I would have thought that last year and we know how that turned out.

1 Like

If we finish top 4, I will be pleasantly surprised. Probably a couple of things have to happen - first, we overachieve, and secondly, some in the top 5 donโ€™t live up to expectations.

We have aly, brice, braswell returning. A 15ppg scorer in the WAC too. A lot of unknowns but i think the more accurate way to put it is lack of proven talent.

2 Likes

If we donโ€™t have the talent to finish in the top 4, then thatโ€™s on Sanchez. Again, tired of the moving goalposts and excuses.

Mcmillan and Boykin are legit all league picks.

3 Likes

Young, Butler, Trapp, Aly and Braswell couldnt come close to top 4 of CUSAโ€ฆ canโ€™t imagine being the least bit optimistic about Sanchezโ€™s unknowns this season.

1 Like

clt says Aly was FOTY, this is cusa pushing us along to a better conference

1 Like

Im not optimistic. Im just saying about our talent, not our coaching

Coach Pera getting it done on the recruiting trail this month. First 4* PF Keanu Dawes and now a 3* SF:

But but butโ€ฆ

It takes a decade to install pillars!!!

Sexy Gal Gadot GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

clt says we need to do better

Rothstein predicting C-USA could get a couple of teams in the 2023 NCAAT:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 C-USA Football :football:

Kyle Boone predicting Jordan Walker will be the leading scorer in D-I: