2022-23 College Basketball šŸ€

Arkansas looked awfully good in that 2nd half. Damn impressive.

They have a darn good staff too. Two former NBA head coaches and a former NCAA head coach. We canā€™t even manage one. I had no idea they had wrangled the #2 recruiting class in the country.

Also, Musselman is 58ā€¦ And in that kind of shape.

Damn dude. Props.

1 Like

Still a head scratcher to me that we didnā€™t recruit Council either while he was in high school in Durham or when he entered the portal after two seasons at Wichita State. Especially since we did recruit an older brother of his. Hmmā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Princeton about to advance to the third round. This NCAA tournament looks like fun.
We should consider participating next year.

4 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fire Ron Sanchez

1 Like

clt says the acc is dun

1 Like

Well, the Hawkeye State teams could have completed the ACC sweep but alas Drake choked and Iowa State never showed up.

I could see why he would overlook a couple of ACC teams still being alive. They have about 422 members of that conference.

1 Like

Pretty sure all 15 made the Big Dance. After all, the ACC is entitled as the best conference ever! :roll_eyes:

This has been a great tourney so far. Just stirring here watching games and waiting for Jahmir Young to play.

1 Like

Quite a rally by UH after trailing 41-31 at the half in basically a de facto home game for Auburn.

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad Houston beat Auburn. This elitist putz is mad Purdue lost to a team that plays in a high school gym. Has been to getting roasted by everyone.

1 Like

This guy who wrote that doesnā€™t understand sports and single elimination tournaments.

He should just watch the NBA only.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: College Football Playoff Expansion

NOTE: Moved the Niners talk to the Fire Sanchez thread to get this one back on topic. Maybeā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like