2022-23 College Basketball šŸ€

Probably in a minority here but I am tired of the over rated and more importantly over seeded Gonzaga Bulldogs. Few has a lot of Sweet 16 appearances with top seeding to not have gotten it done. If they were traditionally seeded like FAU was this year then Few is gone the furst weekend a lot more.

You’re not wrong but I’m ok with them getting the seeds they do. It’s either them or an ACC or Big Ten school that’s gets propped up

6 Likes

In case no one has been paying attention, UConn has stream rolled through all of their NCAAT opponents, not just Gonzaga. Seeding has been irrelevant to the outcomes.

3 Likes

Watching Creighton vs San Diego State and Bluejays’ Trey Alexander just whistled for offensive foul for pushing off. No doubt learned that move from his uncle De’Angelo Alexander!

1 Like

You misspelled Me’Angelo.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I think that it is absolutely spectacular that the Final Four will consist of only 1 P5 conference team. Suck on that NCAA, P5’ers and Ranking Experts. I’m sure there will be some kind of uproar in the off-season so that this can’t happen in the future.

4 Likes
2 Likes

clt didn’t like the foul call. let them play

SDSU peaking at just the right time.

They need to have a strong football season to seal the deal.

1 Like

And the coach who resurrected Miami-FL men’s basketball? Bill Foster - the Niners one!

2 Likes