2022-23 MBB - App State @ Charlotte, 12/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

Yep. I was there. Press took his coat off and threw it onto the court.

1 Like

I was there too. Good memories.

2 Likes

Looking for 2 lower level App basketball tickets with pregame hospitality and parking. PM if you are willing to sell. Thx

clt says that is fake news. We played our rival earlier this week.

1 Like

We need Brice to bounce back and give us some much needed scoring punch.

4 Likes

It’s a good day to beat the lowly Appies.

6 Likes

Today I give all my HATE to Appalachian State.

5 Likes

Hope Threadgill’s winning shot against Davidson gave him renewed confidence and allows him to recover his shooting touch. Looking for a big game out of him against Appalachian. Also hoping our defense is as good against Appalachian as it was against Davidson in the last 10 minutes

5 Likes
1 Like

I hope Threadgill regains his confidence too. He’s been much too reluctant to shoot/drive lately. Hopefully we can keep from going through those scoring droughts.

3 Likes

Looking for a good supportive home crowd tonight. That last win was invigorating. Watched the last play on SportsCenter about 49 times.
Wonder how many of that legendary appy fan base will roll down the mountain tonight to support their beloved men’s basketball team?

2 Likes

If App can get some of the 9,000 alums who live in the Charlotte area to make it out to Halton, then don’t have to rely completely on fans making the trek down from Boone.

1 Like

clt bets a few appys came down the mountain to watch their heels play CLEMPSON tomorrow. Do they know they have a MBB team?

3 Likes

You never know what you’ll get from this team. Always pray the other team has an off shooting night. The Princeton offense is brutal to watch. Glad we are finding ways to win games so far.

The Princeton offense is a thing of beauty to watch when it’s run well. We don’t run it well though

Well, we run it well in fits and spurts.

1 Like