2022-23 MBB - App State @ Charlotte, 12/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

1 Like

20221202_145328

1 Like

Good interview with Threadgill here. He says that App plays a similar style of defense that we do. I certainly think we know the weaknesses in that style. Hope we can exploit it and have a big night offensively.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t they know the weaknesses in ours? Playing poker with card face up.

True, but my hope is that we have better players and are better at it than they are.

Davidson Day “reunion” tonight with Threadgill and his high school teammate CJ Huntley. Plus we get to see one of our 2022 recruits, Justin Abson, who is among the top 10 nationally in blocked shots and the leader in the freshman class.

Impressed with the Student Turnout.

1 Like

Well fug

Lol, walked in, saw the score, turned right back around.

Sanchez has to go.

Yeah, this is just insane. Best crowd I’ve seen in a long time and we are laying a turd

WAFJ…we better stage an epic comeback.

2 Likes

here’s an idea, guard #2

Down 13 damn points and we’re holding the freaking ball?

I know I’ll get downvoted for this, but the refs have been awful. They let app play physical to build the lead and then started calling it close when we stated to chip away at the lead. That’s not the reason we’re losing but a reason it’s so bad at this point.

3 Likes

Sanchez has told them numerous times to not give #2 any space yet players keep backing off.

1 Like

The white kid who dropped 21 on us in the first half?

His first ever start in a college basketball game.

Awesome.

I guess he hasn’t proven it to them yet? our offense is just move the ball around the perimeter, throw up a late 3. Earlier in the year we cut like crazy, backdoor, teams didn’t know how to react. At least fake it to get open shots