2022-23 MBB - App State @ Charlotte, 12/2 7:00 PM ESPN+

Iā€™m impressed they didnā€™t just give in. Still playing with a lot of intensity. Hopefully we can mount the comeback, weā€™re within striking distance

4 Likes

He averages 5 ppgā€¦he wont score 2 points in their next game.

Yes the same kid who went 8-10 and 5-6 from three two of which were three feet behind the line.

I think I looked down at the 1:55 mark and they had committed 1 foulā€¦ 1

Brice should be starting instead of Threadgill I think. Great shot at Davidson, but Brice has played better overall this year.

1 Like

That didnā€™t age well. I said it just to get him goingā€¦ youā€™re welcome

1 Like

App lead 30-7ā€¦we are now on a 32-12 run.

4 Likes

We normally complain about half time adjustments. We definitely made the better adjustments tonight. Hopefully we didnā€™t use all our energy and we can finish.

4 Likes

Weird, last year we had good 1st half and terrible 2nd half. Seems to be a reversal this year.

Gipson is MVP so far

3 Likes

A bad first eight minutes. App scores 32 points from the 11:58 mark to the end of the game.

1 Like

Wow, I was just thinking the only one paying attention now is SVP for Bad Beats, that last 3 by App, they covered

Werenā€™t we only favored by 6 or so?

If you are going to blame Sanchez for the first half, you also have to give him credit for the second half. Great adjustment!

8 Likes

Did you stay? :joy:

4 Likes

9.5 at tip, opened at 6

Ok. Iā€™ve been a fan for over 45 years. Thatā€™s one of the craziest games Iā€™ve seen. App couldnā€™t miss, then they couldnā€™t hit. We couldnā€™t hit, then we couldnā€™t miss. I seriously think they should measure both rims for size, height, hardness, etc. Thatā€™s too weird that one side is so much easier than the other.

That was awesome. With less than a minute to go we had held them to something like 15 points in the 2nd half (they got a 3 and some free throws to up that number). They just took care of business.

3 Likes

Sanchez did make some adjustments, but a lot was due to App coming back to earth. We all knew they would cool off, but you never know if we can make a big enough run to make up for their crazy start. We did,by plenty.

3 Likes

Wow, just wowā€¦ I donā€™t know what else to say other than his team does not quit. This team definitely has a lot of heart.

9 Likes