2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Davidson, 11/29 7:00 PM ESPN+

This will be the 49th meeting between the Mecklenburg County schools. For those keeping score - Niners 30; Cats 18.

https://davidsonwildcats.com/news/2022/11/27/mens-basketball-hornets-nest-game-presented-by-orthocarolina-set-for-tuesday.aspx

Tickets are only available via the Davidson ticket office. Assholes did not give us an allotment, I suppose. Seems petty.

2 Likes

Arrive early. There is also a big Christmas concert on campus at the same time

That’s crazy since the Baker Sports Complex and Knobloch Campus Center are basically right next to each other on campus. Hmm… :thinking:

The annual concert is in Duke Performing Arts, so yes there will be extra demand for parking on far side of sports complex. I recommend the pool side of the sports complex

I hear Davidson VIP parking is a gravel lot.

Austin Powers Lol GIF

1 Like

With an endowment worth $1 billion more than ours, pretty sure the VIP lot is paved.

So What No GIF

I hear Davidson still has bleachers with $1B+ endowment.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

4 Likes

clt asks if you can smoke in the Davidson gyM?

2 Likes

When is the first annual Queens game?

2 Likes

THIS is freaking unbelievable. The campus is already tiny with TOTALLY inadequate parking. And THIS game is scheduled, and they schedule a concert too? :clown_face:

You should arrive early no matter what. I have always had to park far away in this really weird long parking lot (it was gravel last time i was there not sure if paved now) and it’s a long way from the gym. Their campus is not good for moving around quickly.

Kind of like App on graduation day. Total cluster.

1 Like

So far this season we have looked great and we have looked awful. This game will tell us who we really are.

2 Likes

We MUST MUST MUST defend the three. Or we’re toast.

I just want to be the first to Steph Curry. We did not recruit the little guy. Yadayadayada

I know for a fact why we didn’t recruit Curry. A friend of mines son played at Charlotte Christian with Curry and heard the convo and passed it along to me. Nothing nefarious, probably the same reason most all D1 passed on him.

Lutz basically said he liked his guards to be stronger, nothing terribly negative but a valid that turned out to be huge error. Made by almost 100% of D1

2 Likes

Yankee A10. Lol. You mean a really good, multi bid league? Who cares if its northeastern schools. Id rather play those schools than app or campbell.

Lol, yeah.

WMJ4SS8F

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1597324089991266304

1 Like