2022-23 MBB - Charlotte @ Davidson, 11/29 7:00 PM ESPN+

Yankees are making charlotte a better city in which to live so i assume thats a compliment

Why they referring to Williams as Blavvish. :laughing:?

Greensboro. You mean the good food, culture, money…yeah, it sucks having all these people want to live in our city. My bad.

1 Like
How confident are you that the niners will win this game?
  • Very confident
  • Not very confident
  • Sadly, I think there’s a better chance of us losing than winning

0 voters

Baaahahaha…making Charlotte a better city in which to leave. :slight_smile:

https://davidsoncats.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29256&sid=88645fc102bea197c2869c06e47bd0fb

You can leave then. Nobpdy is stopping ypu.

I don’t mind all the folks from up north - for the most part. The ones that cant shut up about how great everything was up north or the ones that complain about the taxes there and say thats part of why they left and then come here and vote the exact same way - those are the ones that piss me off.

4 Likes

clt says the annual trip to that chat page is like going back to geocities.

they clearly don’t have a school like this:

1 Like

Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

And no, that is not license to turn this into another G.D. Lutz thread.

4 Likes

First time in over 10 years I am not going to Davidson game there. Gonna be weird. Between USMNT in the afternoon and local Christmas Parade until 5 and the 77 traffic and the overall gut feeling on the game - just doesn’t seem like this is a drive I wanna make.

This NWA—exactly…BTW 55, I am a “native”, so no, I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere…For the record, I didn’t originate this “conversation” but your comment reeks of a “holier than thou” Northern accent that most often is NOT accurate…I generally have no problem with most Northerners. In fact, my 2 best friends growing up were both from the NE.

1 Like

Well, at least they are aware of the absurdity of the conflict between music and hoops on this particular night. Nevertheless, duck 'em.

I am parking early to get a burrito at Qdoba on campus tomorrow

1 Like

Not hardly.

Cats favored by 6.

Is it normal for 20 min away team to practice on away court? I guess I could see it if far away. Does that mean the team is at a hotel in Huntersville?

Pretty much same thoughts NWA. I have a bad feeling about this game.
First one I will miss in Many years…

1 Like