2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

don’t forget Jallow too. Was injured for a lot of last season I believe, but showed some promise when he was in.

1 Like

clt says we are taller without young

#sizeking

How many regular season wins? (31 games)
  • 0-6
  • 7-12
  • 13-15
  • 16-18
  • 19+

0 voters

Total Regular Season Wins: Over/Under (14 Wins)
  • Over
  • Under

0 voters

Will Sanchez be fired after this season?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

clt loves the over

Where’s the option for an in season firing?

Opinion on Scheduling
  • It’s a well balanced schedule
  • Weak ass schedule looking for wins
  • Smart strategy for a team with a lot of new pieces
  • Fans deserve better

0 voters

After reading the Field of 68 blurb about C-USA hoops, going to revise my preseason prediction to 15-16 overall, 9-11 in C-USA. Originally had us sweeping FAU and Rice, but now see a split vs each. Didn’t realize the respective Owls were considered upper division teams this season.

Of course, most likely will change again once I’ve had a chance to read preseason previews etc.

Busting Brackets A-10 preview has Davidson #7, with potential MBI opponents Loyola Chicago #5 and UMass #6 in the 15 team league.

1/3rd of time on culture? How does that help stop dribble penetration, improve rebounding and increase offensive efficiency?
I am all for team building and such but 1/3rd of time?

3 Likes

germany berlin GIF by hateplow

1 Like

Sounds like an interview for the HC job :grin:

It’s the cupcake schedule so we “possibly” get to 20 wins and Mike hill can scream “progress” as a reason to keep Sanchez for another year. Who really cares at this point tho.

20 wins is not happening. 1+1=2. In order for Sanchez to go 20-11, 1+1 would have to equal 783,933

1 Like

To be fair we’re playing a D2 schedule. And not even a strong one at that. We could actually be terrible and win a lot of these games

Our style will make those games against weak teams close.

1 Like

4ever_niner nailed it, our style sucks so bad we will let these teams keep it close… smh

Possible MBI opponent TAMU on this list: