2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

We lost to the Fighting Pharmacists!

2 Likes

Can’t revel whose business model we are copying because of, you know, that pesky no politics rule. :laughing:

We’re gonna suck. Thanks, Mike!

1 Like

You dont need ti know.
Cedric The Entertainer Comedy GIF by CBS

1 Like

We lost to Belmont Abbey

But our entire team was sick with covid for that game. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Whose gonna post first that we should win that watered down weak tournament so someone else can post last years NET rankings?

4 Likes

Who’s gonna be the first to care :smirk:

Final 2021-22 NET rankings and postseason (if applicable) for 2022 MBI participants:

28 Loyola Chicago - NCAAT
29 Murray State - NCAAT
34 Boise State - NCAAT
36 Texas A&M - NIT (runner-up)
74 Colorado - NIT
178 UMass
180 Tulsa
188 CHARLOTTE

And FWIW, Murray State, Tulsa, and UMass will have new coaches.

1 Like
1 Like

That can’t be a coincidence. :thinking:

giphy

1 Like

Next season could be the icing on the turd sandwich we’ve been eating for 15+ years.

1 Like

Jahmir to Miami then…

Sigh.

I was expecting him to go to Miami as soon as I saw he was visiting there. I’d say this probably seals it.

1 Like

Any other players tight enough with Kimble to enter the portal because of him leaving? Not that I see any of our other players going to Miami… the portal deadline isn’t till May 1st though.

For those of you who hated our offense, it was Kotie’s offense. Good luck to him!

It wasn’t really. Maybe at times this past season when we finally opened it up but most of the time it was Sanchez’s offense. Which is about the complete opposite of what Kimble’s offenses did at W&M. Kind of like Fearne has videos on YouTube for an offensive rebounding strategy called “tagging up” & we don’t do it because our coach doesn’t believe in offensive rebounding.

1 Like

The whole offensive scheme since Sanchez has been here was built from W&M and Kotie Kimble.