2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

clt asks what is a 20 piece machine? it that a secret order at bojangles?

2 Likes

I think it means he’s consistently in his bag or something.

:man_shrugging:

Only playing him 25.8 mpg and only starting 8 games is being held back.

2 Likes

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Clt needs to get off AOL and update his knowledge of street slang.

clt isn’t learning any new vocabulary.

That is true based on numbers only. I’m sure foul trouble or ineffectiveness could come into play some games though.

Yep. As I’ve said before, Brice could be our best player or the worst one - sometimes in the same game!

1 Like

GAME OF INTEREST, MAR 7th
(Posted 6:10 PM)

:basketball: UMass 38
Richmond 71
A-10 Tournament - 1st round

2 Likes

He wasn’t ready to start yet, you could see it on both offense and defense. He was beaten way too often and out of position. He has put in the work and is now doing well mentally and physically in games.
He is an amazing player but putting his slow start and lack of starting on coaching staff is crap. He has earned his way into the lineup and I think the staff understands Brice way better than ANY body posting here including me.

2 Likes

Considering the fact the he plays threadgill more than any of our other players, im not sure what he sees, nor do i trust his judgment

3 Likes

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

1 Like

Gipson plays more.

One thing to look at season stats and another individual game numbers.

I must be wearing orthopedic shoes, because i stand corrected

1 Like

I don’t know…I’m not a coach but if a player that is not starting scores 31 in back to back games, I would sure start him the next game and not wait like 7 weeks. Also, he started the season (first 3 games) average around 14 point while playing only low 20 minutes so it hard to keep saying he was not ready or started slowly.

1 Like

Uh yeah, slow start or not ready is a totally false narrative.

2 Likes

GAME OF INTEREST, MAR 8th
(Posted 10:02 PM)

St. Bonaventure 54
:basketball: Davidson 65
A-10 Tournament - 2nd round

How is it a “false narrative”?

Do you honestly think a coach, any coach, would not play the most talented player on the court for any other reason than they weren’t ready physically, mentally or they are not happy with their execution on the court/practice? Seriously?

It’s ok to be a hater of Ron, but come on……

1 Like