2022 49er Football Season ๐Ÿˆ

7 Likes

Dittos this! Iโ€™ve only missed 1 game since 2013 so I plan to be there rain or shine, good or bad. Made it through a 1-11 season so I can handle dejection. If we stay healthy we can have a good year. Go Niners!

1 Like

South Carolina is the only game I am totally expecting to lose. The rest - lets go play the game.

4 Likes

But yet you and I will be drinking in Columbia. Ahh, the joy of football season

3 Likes

Iโ€™d like to see a charter bus option to Columbia. I know they tried to do one for the GA State game and not enough people signed up but I bet more fans would sign up for South Carolina.

3 Likes

Damn skippy! Ambulance already planning on making that trip!

4 Likes

120 days until FAU

4 Likes

The bus plans on making the trip. Waiting for parking info to come out to know for sure.

3 Likes

100 days until the FAU game

5 Likes

And who will start on our DLine

1 Like

and OL.

Ambulance is in the shop right now getting some minor maintenance completed. Decided glow plugs and fuel injector was a bit more work than I wanted to bite off. Would have required taking some of the interior apart - probably a all weekend job for me. Like 5 hours for mechanic.

Will have it ready to roll to Columbia for sure. I am going to ATL but skipping bringing the ambulance. That city sucks as does their stadium.

1 Like

Glow plugsโ€ฆ Ughh.

Do diesel ambulances get carbon build up like my Wifeโ€™s VW TDI used to?

#nightmare

I donโ€™t think its too bad. Motor has over 300k on it, so its just now broken in. I am not sure if they have ever been replaced. Mechanic says they might be fine and thinks rough starting and running cold issues are just some water in fuel and 1 injector. I am going to see it later today. I was positive it was glow plug, but had not considered a injector.

I wonder what the kickoff time will be for the GA State game? You can technically drive to Atlanta and back in the same day if the kickoff is mid-day as it was in 2015. I would not advise that but Iโ€™ve done it. I wish that game wasnโ€™t back to back with South Carolina as I will most certainly attend that game.

If it is earlier game I am going to do down and back. Thats what we did for our first FBS game there. Took the ambulance for that one, but man I just hate ATL so much. I donโ€™t wanna spend any more time there than I have to.

3 Likes

I got home somehow from that 2015 game haha.

What an all time fun day.

2 Likes

I still wonder sometimes about the two people we left down in Atlanta from that game because they were off drinking and missed the bus back. Thatโ€™s a heck of an Uber home.

3 Likes

Not just drinking - but strip club is what they told me. They asked if I would wait for them. Luckily ambulance was full and I said nope.